With RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit, you can take the bank with you wherever you go! It’s a convenient service that lets you use your smartphone to securely make electronic deposits to your RBC Bank (U.S.) checking or savings account.
HOW TO ENROLL:
1. Download the mobile app to your smartphone.
2. Call us at 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to get your temporary user name and password.
3. Sign in to our U.S. Remote Deposit website at https://xpressdeposit.com/xd/?bid=114098099 to set up your preferred user name, password, and security questions.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT:
To deposit your check, first endorse (sign) the back of your check, and below your signature, write the words “For Deposit Only RBC Bank RDC.”
1. Open the Remote Deposit application and sign in using the Remote Deposit user ID and personal identification number that you established at enrollment.
2. Select Deposit and the Account. Then enter the amount.
3. Take pictures of both the front and back of the endorsed check, making sure you get all four corners of the check in the picture.
4. Click Continue. You’ll receive a message that the upload is successful.
5. Select Submit to view the deposit confirmation.
It’s that easy! We'll send you an email to let you know we've received your deposit, and we'll follow up with an email confirmation once your deposit has been processed and the funds are in your account.
RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit lets you view the last five days of deposit activity! For more transaction history or other money transfer and bill payment features, sign in to RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking.
More Information Whenever You Need It
Remember, you can always visit rbcbank.com to:
• Obtain information about RBC Bank, learn about products and services, and see our latest offers and promotions
• Access timely financial information and cross-border advice specific to your cross-border banking needs
• Obtain important client information and forms
Your consent and acknowledge that RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit performs functions that require permission to access to the camera on your mobile device to take a photo of the check to be deposited. For assistance with removal of RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit, access instructions at: http://www.rbcbank.com/help-and-faqs/about-making-deposits/u-s-remote-deposit/index.html or contact RMDEPCAP@rbc.com
RBC Bank | RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A., a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada
8081 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27617
Online Banking from Royal Bank is a secure and convenient way to access accounts from your computer or mobile device. Link your account to checking, savings and investment accounts, loans and lines of credit. Online Banking gives you the control to manage your Royal Bank accounts at your fingertips.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Royal Bank Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Royal Bank accounts
• Find the nearest Royal Bank branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Royal Bank Mobile, you must be a Royal Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, www.royalbankweb.com
By selecting Install, you consent to the installation of RBC® EZPay, which gives you the convenience of accepting credit card payments via your mobile device. You are entitled to and consent to future updates or upgrades to RBC EZPay, which may be automatically installed as per your device or operating system default or user-initiated settings. You may withdraw your consent by deleting RBC EZPay from your device.
* Uses your RBC Merchant Account to process credit card payments
* Your money is automatically deposited to your bank account the next business day
* All major credit cards accepted
* Print, Email and/or SMS receipts
* Ideal for businesses on the go including, but not limited to, small business owners, taxi drivers, etc.
* Fast, easy, convenient, safe and secure
If you install RBC EZPay, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found in your RBC Royal Bank Merchant Agreement.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC EZPay performs functions to access SMS and email allowing you to send receipts to your cardholder clients via text message or email. For assistance with the removal of RBC EZPay, highlight and hold down the RBC EZPay icon on your screen. There will be an 'x' mark located on the upper-right hand corner of the icon. Tap the 'x' mark and RBC EZPay will be automatically deleted from your device or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
RBC Royal Bank (Bahamas) Limited
P.O. Box N-7549
Royal Bank House,
101 East Hill Street
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
Графики динамики курсов за последний месяц или год.
Конвертер валют по текущему курсу ЦБ РФ, а также с учетом комиссии.
Кросс-курс любых двух валют из списка, изменения относительного курса за последние 10 дней.
This app uses your phone's GPS to locate the nearest RBC branch or ABM to your current position then displays them on a map or list. You can also search in a given city/neighbourhood, so you are not limited to your current location.
Shake your phone to get to the nearest branch/ATM by distance.
Want to know if a branch is open? no problem... check out the branch hours in the branch details, or even call the branch from within the app.
Distance, directions are provided for each branch/ATM. Street View is also given (When available) so you know how the area looks like before you get there.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest branch even when you don't have reception, but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
If you have any suggestions and comments please send them away. There is a feedback button right from within the app.
A better mobile banking experience allows you to manage your finances with ease, freeing up more time to enjoy what matters most.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now, schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills and set up new payees.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Registration and Profile
Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
Search or use your current location to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee. We assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing this App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/contact.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the app can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, we still support users who are using older Android software.
INTERAC e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Save your ScotiaCard, then set up Quick Balance from the Settings menu to see the balances of selected accounts upon launch, without entering your password. This feature is also available under Settings in the side-slide menu.
Get balances and account details for your Scotia Day-to-Day, Borrowing and Investment accounts.
Go paperless on your chequing, savings, mortgage, investment and credit card accounts. Review up to 18 months of transaction history for your chequing and savings accounts, and up to 24 months for credit card accounts, going forward. View statements and now make mortgage prepayments on your mobile.
TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
Transfer funds now or set up postdated transfers. Make cross-currency transfers between your CAD and USD accounts.
BILL PAYMENTS AND INFO
Pay bills now or set up post dated payments. Review your bill payment history. Add new payees or delete/edit current ones.
SEND MONEY IN CANADA OR AROUND THE WORLD
Send, accept and cancel Interac e-Transfers. Add new recipients, too. Send Western Union transfers around the world to recipients already created in Scotia OnLine.
MY MOBILE WALLET
Use your Android smartphone to pay for small everyday purchases like coffee or gas at participating retailers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally - just look for the Visa payWave contactless symbol at checkout. Plus, you’re covered by Visa Zero Liability policy.
My Mobile Wallet requires an eligible Rogers smartphone, a Rogers wireless data plan, and a Rogers suretapTM SIM card. Eligible smartphones: Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3,
LG Optimus G2 and HTC One (M7).
Connect to your Samsung Gear 2, Pebble, or Android Wear smartwatch and check your balances for your preferred Scotiabank accounts right from your wrist.
View messages and important notifications from Scotiabank here.
ACCESS AND PASSWORD RESET
New online or mobile user? Press Activate and get started with your ScotiaCard number. If you only have a Scotiabank credit card, use its number to login. More than one credit card? Choose the one you use the most to login, and you’ll be able to view all of your credit accounts using the same number. Reset your password from the app’s login page. For assistance, call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842.
FIND A SCOTIABANK BRANCH, ABM, OR ADVISOR
Use our app’s Branch and ABM locator to find the nearest ones to you. View your Scotiabank Advisor information, and text or email your advisor info to family and friends.
You’re 100% protected by our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee. Visit www.scotiabank.com/mobilebanking for details
This app gives access to Scotiabank accounts held in Canada. For information about our services in other countries, visit www.scotiabank.com.
SCOTIA iTRADE ACCOUNTS
Download our Scotia iTRADE app to trade on your Scotia iTRADE accounts or see their full details.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 email@example.com
With TD Mobile Deposit and TD Mobile Payment, we've made the app even better to help manage your money. This app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Secure access to your accounts
• Transfer funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts in real-time
• Save time depositing cheques with TD Mobile Deposit
• Quickly locate branches, ATMs, etc.
• Monitor your investments
• View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, etc.
• Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds
TD Mobile Payment:
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment. Standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
Currently supported on the following NFC capable phones:
• HTC One (M8), (M7)
• LG G3, G2
• Samsung Galaxy: Alpha, S5 Alpha, S5, S5 Active, S4, S3, Mega, Note 4, Note 3, Note II
• Sony Xperia Z3, Z2, Z1
To obtain a NFC SIM, you can order online:
• Bell Mobility: www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/NFC-SIM-Micro-SIM-Combo-Card
• Rogers Wireless: www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
• TELUS Mobility: www.telus.com/nfcsim
• Virgin Mobile: www.virginmobile.ca/NFCsim
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
RBC Mobile supports all account types including Checking, CDs, Savings, and Loans
RBC Mobile is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android device.
*There is no fee from Robertson Banking Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc
Use AccèsD mobile to:
• check your caisse, credit card and prepaid card account balances without having to log in
• check your loans, term savings deposits and transactions for the past 31 days
• search transactions made in your various accounts by type and period
• pay your bills, credit card accounts and Accord D financing plan and pay your line of credit.
• transfer funds between your accounts and between individuals (including transfers to the account of a Visa Desjardins* cardholder). Add or delete recipients
• make Interac e-Transfers™
• select a monthly plan or change your current one
• open a High Interest S@vings Account or invest inTerm S@vings
• use the Hop 'n S@ve instant savings tool
• get access to Visa Desjardins cash advances
• add organizations for bill payments
• use the My budget tool to manage your budget
• make an RRSP contribution to your RS RRSP account
• see, modify or delete pending transactions
You can also use Desjardins mobile services to:
• find a caisse, Desjardins Business centre or ATM
• get the phone numbers to reach us
• use the currency converter
• check rates
• follow the stock market and trade securities on the Disnat mobile site
• check Desjardins job opportunities
• access the Desjardins assistance services mobile app
• request a car or tenant insurance quote
• see Desjardins Member Advantages
• access informational content on products and services.
N.B.: The features available on Personal or Business mobile services may vary.
™ Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
We always take your comments into account when developing new services. Keep sending us your suggestions! You can write to us at email@example.com.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
We work hard to protect your confidential information and privacy. Rest assured that you are protected by our 100% Electronic Banking Guarantee. We will reimburse you 100% for any losses to your personal bank accounts resulting from unauthorized transactions through BMO Mobile Banking. For more information please visit: bmo.com/security
• View your banking, credit card, mortgage, and investment balances directly from your Account Summary.
• View transaction history on any of your accounts.
• Transfer funds including cross currency and send Interac e-Transfers. Also, add or edit e-Transfer recipients.
• Pay bills, manage Payees, set up future-dated bill payments and view payment history.
• View detailed account info, including credit card balances, due dates, minimum payments, mortgage details and funds on hold for bank accounts.
• Book an appointment.
• Travel notifications.
• Save your most used BMO Debit Cards or BMO personal credit cards with nicknames to sign in quickly and securely.
• Find BMO branches and ATMs.
To use BMO Mobile Banking, you must be registered for BMO Online Banking. Simply sign in to BMO Mobile Banking exactly as you would sign in to BMO Online Banking. If you are not registered for BMO Online Banking, visit bmo.com/onlinebanking to register today.
Learn more at:
BMO Bank of Montreal
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
®Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal
®* INTERAC, the INTERAC logo and INTERAC e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on
Dear users! The program works only with the service of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and queries and displays only the metal prices of the Russian CB in rouble (RUB), NOT prices for Troy ounce in USD!
Update rules of the Russian CB: metal prices available are only on working days, weekends and holidays prices are not changing and not updated! Prices for tomorrow is available only on weekdays and only post 14:00 Moskow time!
The program "Precious metals of the Central Bank" - current accounts prices of precious metals of the Central Bank of Russia (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium).
- displaying daily (today) current account prices of precious metals according to the Central Bank of Russia (in Rubles)
- the ability to request the metal prices for tomorrow (after 14:00 MSK)
- diagram of change of dynamics of prices for the periods (pinch-to-zoom is working)
- auto update prices every day at a specified time, it is possible to set the number of retries update in case of failure, the retry interval 10 minutes
- notifications on the result of an auto update
- widgets 1x1, 2x1 and 4x2 (Diagram of the price dinamic), click on the icon metal opens the program, click on the price (or "------", if there is update - updates prices, click on the character code opens the configuration of the widget. As the widget is updated if the refresh rates from the program.
- adjust the size and color of fonts in widgets: separately the size and color of the price, separately size and color of the labels. It is possible to "adjust" the widget under different screen sizes and decorate it to Your taste!
- display of the daily dynamics of the price of the metal in the program and on the widget - change of rates compared to yesterday
- black and white theme
- the amount of traffic a single query in one day is slightly larger than 1 KB!
The program works under Android 2.2 and above.
ATTENTION if your device on Android 4.4 KitKat! If after installation You don't find widgets, put the program into system memory of the device!
Permission "automatically start at boot" is necessary to auto update again started after the device reboot!
Please read this quick start guide after installation (Menu - Brief discription).
If the widget "hangs" in the update (unstable Internet) - you can go to the widget settings and just click to Install the widget, or do an update from the program.
Attention!!! There is a feature on Sunday and Monday and public holidays, the Central Bank's website does not issue any values metal prices (in contrast to the currency exchange rates - although there are given the latest relevant courses)! Accordingly, if You installed the application on a Sunday, Monday or holidays, and included the calculation of the daily dynamics - day dynamics will be equal 0. In the future the daily dynamics will be calculated correctly!
Auto update may not work if You are running the cleanup program memory (Task killer). You must make this program to the exceptions.
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy assisting you.
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Lets you add, manage and store your RBC Client Card, RBC Visa‡ credit cards and/or RBC MasterCard‡ credit cards
- To learn more, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/index.html.
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
- View account information, pay bills and transfer funds
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send notice of INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messages
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC Royal Bank branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank®, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you install RBC Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Mobile performs functions to access services like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=81. For assistance with removal of RBC Mobile, access instructions at: http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=82 or contact email@example.com.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html.
RBC Royal Bank I RBC Direct Investing I RBC Dominion Securities contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc. in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in connection with its online banking service.