* Easy-to-use, sleek interface
* Fast sign in and faster contact loading
* No need to download a separate PurpleMail(tm) app - PurpleMail included
* Users can register for a Purple account directly in the P3 Mobile app
* Easily update E911 information using P3 Mobile app
* One-line and two-line voice carryover (VCO)
* Call history and PurpleMail
* "Smart search," an enhanced smart dial feature that allows the user to search contact lists by either name or phone number
* Users can select Spanish or English screen language option
* Support for additional devices.
A Purple account with a Purple ten-digit number is required to use P3 Mobile. If you already have an existing Purple account, you don't need to get a new number -- you already have your Purple ONE number and Contact List for all your devices.
All Purple services are FREE to qualified deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
For a list of compatible devices, go to http://www.purple.us/p3mobile.
It's easy to stay up-to-date! Please be sure to mark the box "allow for automatic updating."
The application listens to what people say and converts them into text which the deaf can read.
It also speaks the text deaf enters.
Our application notifies the deaf when someone calls him by vibrating and flashing.
Deaf Assistant provides a simple to use chatting application user interface with numerous backgrounds and chat bubbles designs with the ability to change font color and size.
It also provides a widget for instant and fast access that will start Deaf Assistant and start listening automatically.
It was written as an aid to communication with deaf people. I have shared it here just in case other people find it useful.
The size of the font can be configured.
It continually listens and displays text when a sentence has finished. As with all apps that use the Google speech recognition service, it is better to speak slowly and clearly.
V1.0 - First release
V1.1 - Added reverse scroll feature, improved scrolling
V1.2 - Fixed intermittent crash, added clear text feature
CAAGVRS Mobile can be accessed anywhere 4G, LTE, and WiFi are available. The sleek and intuitive design makes it easy to use and convenient. You can enjoy the same quality, certified interpreters anywhere you go.
Other features include quality point-to-point video, easy to use call history for recent/missed/received calls, emergency 911 service, and a flashing light that alerts you when someone is calling.
If you are currently a registered CAAGVRS user, simply download the app and sign in using the same user name and password you use for CAAGVRS software on your PC. Then you’re ready to experience crystal clear video quality at your fingertips!
If you are not yet a CAAGVRS user, then all you have to do is register at www.caagvrs.com. For more information contact CAAGVRS Customer Care at: VrsCare@caag4.com or 855-807-2224
The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
The first to provide mobile VRS now brings mobile video relay service to your Android phone.
*Instantly dial people on your contacts lists
*Use Google Maps and other apps to place VRS calls
*Works on WiFi and 3G
Exclusively Powered by Tango
Supported Phones (BETA):
HTC EVO, MyTouch 4G, Samsung Epic
IWRelay is a subcontractor of Healinc Telecom, LLC
This is a very simple application that will convert speech into readable text.
For a non-hearing or hard of hearing person, the application will allow faster communication with deaf persons. For deaf users, the software can assist in faster communication and may also be used as a useful tool when practicing your speech.
I would like to thank my friend Mitch Bergsma for the inspiration to write this useful tool.
Be sure to check out his latest videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/micbergsma
This application requires access to internet for the Google Speech engine, data rates may apply.
Currently the only supported language is English.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.
* New! You can now fring your friends on Symbian
* New! Use your phone number for registration instead of username / password **
* Group calling with 4 friends at the same time!
* Free calls, messaging & video calls to other fring users worldwide
* Free text messaging (no more expensive SMS)
* Almost free calls to mobiles and landlines with fringOut
THE BEST FREE CALLS AND GROUP CALLS (VOICE / VIDEO)
The HIGHEST QUALITY calls and group calls (voice and video) on mobile! fring's DVQ™ technology (Dynamic Video Quality) gives you the best video and audio quality possible by automatically and continuously adjusting your video call quality to match your connectivity.
EASY TO USE- just like regular calling, but for free and with group video if you prefer to see your friends from wherever you are.
SAVE MONEY on calls to landlines and mobile phones anywhere in the world with fringOut. If you have family & friends not yet on fring, buy fringOut credit or subscription (via the app) to call any landline or mobile phone anywhere in the world for (nearly) free!
Learn more at www.fring.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/fring
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fring
Follow our blog at http://www.fring.com/blog
Having issues with fring or one of fring's features? Check out www.fring.com/help
A handy application for deaf people, allowing a deaf person to write a note for a hearing person. This note will be displayed in large type and will be clearly visible on the device screen. This application allows a deaf person to talk with a hearing person, passing the phone to each other.
The application has a very useful feature for translating speech into text, which comes in handy in two cases:
1. When a deaf person and a hearing person pass each other the phone during a conversation, a hearing person presses the “Listen” button or the “Listen and Note” button. When he or she speaks, the app translates the speech into text, displaying the message on the device screen.
2. A deaf person can direct the phone or a connected external microphone toward a hearing person, press the “Listen” button and listen to what the hearing person says to the deaf person.
Also, a deaf person can pronounce the message using a synthesized speech feature (Speak and Note button), if a deaf person does not speak.
The use of a single device is not too convenient for the full conversation between a deaf and a hearing persons (as you need to be close to each other and pass the phone), that’s why we recommend to use two devices with «Deaf-Hearing Chat. Device-H» and «Deaf-Hearing Chat.Device-D» applications installed.
This is a trial version of "Note, Speak, Listen for Deaf". You can use up to 10 notes.
Les panélistes sont mis en relation avec leur interlocuteur grâce à un opérateur en ligne sur leur ordinateur, tablette ou smartphone. Ils peuvent alors communiquer selon le mode de communication qui leur convient le mieux : langue des signes française, langage parlé complété, écrit ou voix. L’expérimentation s’adresse également à un panel de personnes aphasiques qui communiquent par pictogrammes et à des personnes sourdaveugles. Cette expérimentation doit permettre d’identifier les besoins et pratiques des usagers ainsi que le fonctionnement de l’activité d’un centre relais.
Afin de disposer des éléments d’information les plus objectifs possibles, le ministère des affaires sociales et de la santé procède à une évaluation de l’expérimentation dans le cadre d’une procédure distincte.
If Purple VRS is not your default VRS provider, you can access PurpleMail and other great Purple services today by contacting a Customer Care representative to set up your account at 877-885-3172 or by going to www.purple.us/register to get started.
All Purple services are FREE to qualified deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
Cellular or Wi-Fi network connectivity is required to download PurpleMail video messages to your Android device.