Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker. Record routes, map your favorite bike trail or run & analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned 2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network 3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time • Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run • Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress • Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride • Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals • Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium • Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports: • Swim • Alpine Ski • Hike • Crossfit • Kayak • Rock Climb • Surf • Yoga • Indoor running • Indoor cycling • Gym workouts ...and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device
Aug 1, 2022
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
I've had 0 issues with connectivity, activity tracking, posting, or insights. This app is an absolute gamechanger, from its social aspect to its analytics. The only annoying part about this app is the record keeping... It seems every activity's distance is always rounded down, so for official races that are exact distances, you never get the chance to set or break records. I have lost many records to the strava tax (0.01 miles short, etc). So keep track of those elsewhere, unfortunately.
24 people found this review helpful
July 25, 2022
- Activity does not sync. Have no idea what to do. - The auto pause is not sensitive enough. - If you forget to unpause there is no recovery of unrecorded miles. - See no value of the subscription, so far. - No way to filter out peleton and other annoying activities. Have to mute whole person. Still a decent app. All my friends are using it so I'll live with the downsides.
49 people found this review helpful
July 9, 2022
Strava starts strong but fizzled. The features are good ideas but they work better on the other fitness apps. My group rides start from the same point and end at the same point but each of our milage readings differ by as much as 25 miles on a 30 mile ride. For the most accurate reading, you must physically start and stop the meter. Less is more, and honestly there are many simpler apps that work much better.