Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Wear OS, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it).
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2. See our support site for more information: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919047-Supported-Android-devices-and-Android-operating-systems
Mar 27, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Good app, but it could be great. Three major things. 1.) The ability to crop other activities other than your runs. That way, if you forget to hit stop after your *insert stationary workout*, you can get a better idea of your stats for when the workout actually occurred. 2.) Allow the users to set alerts for their heart rates. It would be great to have a vibration or noise that told me my heart rate was getting too high. 3.) Have the ability to record treadmill runs. Else, B+ App.
3 people found this review helpful
March 8, 2023
I've had this app since 2019. At 1st I found all kinds of things I didn't like. But long story short it's never stopped getting better, the only issues I've ever had I believe came from my cell tower or server being in the middle of no where but even those have straightened out and I'm surprised where I can get reliable GPS signal on my phone. I now have the PAID version because of their consistency and I wanted to join in some of the achievements. Thank you Strava, nice work. Kudos 4 you 2.
33 people found this review helpful
March 21, 2023
Continual Sync problems. Especially for watches. Constantly has problems and loses activities for both Apple and Samsung. Me, my wife, and my adult daughter have constant syncing issues. I'm using free, and my daughter has the paid premium. I waited a long time before leaving this review and even after the watch app update, it is still losing my runs. Looking for a different app now.