Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Wear OS, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it).
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT: Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2. See our support site for more information: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919047-Supported-Android-devices-and-Android-operating-systems
Feb 6, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 7 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
February 3, 2023
Great app, with the only let down being the segment search (not all segments show, and you will see different segments if you search via the app vs the website on a computer). I've had to resort to a third party option for segment search which works very well. Other than that, great app, and it's good to be able to see how you're going vs others and your own PBs.
5 people found this review helpful
January 16, 2023
I could not get this to get past a certain point.. I'm supposed to have a free trial I contacted support they said it's showing I have a free trial but yet when I go into the It gives me the start of free trial option over and over again in a loop. I'm done. Plus I'm hearing that Strava just up their prices by double and charging people different rates. It was over before it started.
63 people found this review helpful
Show review history
January 20, 2023
● Recently the app is not loading properly anymore with WiFi (while every other app does so normally). I need to switch to mobile data for it to load. Then it works with WiFi too. ● It does not make any sense that some features only exist on the app and others only on desktop version. ● Looking for and selecting segments on the map is difficult, the app does not recognize which segment I select. Also many segments don't even appear on the map.