**Note: This app is only compatible with the Chase OEM Web Application. Please contact Sukema IPCo for more information. **
Chase Operation Enterprise Management system is a single powerful platform that optimizes the unification of existing technology, manpower, data and processes into operations enterprise management. A systematic process with a set of supporting technologies.
The Chase Operations Enterprise Management system is handy and uncomplicated, with it you are able to see your return on investment because it provides value for everything in between within a business from people, processes and technology. The functions compete on a global scale at a fraction of the cost. The platform facilitates key performance areas that are outlined so as to reduce job completion time. The Operations Enterprise Management offers organization comprehensive solutions, pioneering beyond the security realm. The user friendly interface permits convergence with other modules to fit the clients’ needs, whether your organization is in the public/private sector, SMME or corporate there is a solution to compliment your company.
The benefit of using the SUKEMA CHASE software which is a cloud based system as a business platform is its ability to integrate with various other systems and technologies. Which is cost effective whereby a business does not have to replace or strip away their third party equipment to integrate with the CHASE Operation Enterprise Management system. You are able to manage the set of technologies within your business through the analysis the web based centralized platform affords you, all the data is managed by being tracked throughout your organization thereby mitigating risks. This renders better decision making tools because the efficiency of the system allows it to be monitored, according to the standardized policies and compliant procedures of the customer with a real time notification capability. The workflow is readily presentable through collected data, in this process it is interpreted by authorized personnel. To extract data from the unique systems and make it accessible to various sources various apparatus are administered:
• RFID – Radio Frequency Identification can be utilised as an alert and input method to track and manage assets in any number of scenarios
• PSIM – Physical Security Information Management (CHASE PSIM) is able to integrate and manage virtually any IP based technologies and sub-systems. This includes integration to existing Building Management Systems, Alarms, Fire, CCTV, Access Control, GIS and more. If an integration has not already been completed with a specific brand, system or device, it can be achieved by writing the required drivers, working with the manufacturers SDK, XML interface, API layer or direct database integration.
Security inculcates incident logging, investigation, system integration, checklist, physical security information management
• The maintenance capability has scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance, and stock control, E-Job card, and SLA manager. Example: A camera breaks; maintenance notified to sort it out; service provider to fix it.
• The Occupational Health and Safety involves event logging, case management, occupational health and safety inspections, auditing and emergency E9.
• Surveillance has in it observation logging, fault logging, CCTV Integration, handover process, operator management.
• The Assets portfolio has in it asset integration, asset tracking, asset management, system integration, geography information system mapping.
• Personnel and Human Resource sector involves screening, recruitment, roster, time and attendance, payroll