Jelbi – Connected mobility for Berlin
We make all of Berlin accessible with a single app: Jelbi combines multimodal route information, reservation and use of various mobility providers, the purchase of VBB tickets and payment for all services. All with just one Jelbi account. Explore the capital city your own way, as a visitor, commuter or Berliner.
Only pay for your ride! Downloading the app and using the route planner are completely free of charge, there is no base fee. Costs only arise for using the mobility services. Prices are set by the integrated providers and equal those in their own apps.
Integrated mobility services
- All public transport in Berlin (tariff zones A to C, from short-trip to month-pass)
- Ride-Sharing (book and share trips with BVG BerlKönig)
- Kickscooter-Sharing (welcome to Berlin and welcome to jelbi: electric scooters from Tier)
- Car-Sharing (flexible leases from agile city cars to practical vans, find the car that suits you at Miles)
- Scooter-Sharing (fast and quiet from A to B with electric scooters from Emmy)
- Bike-Sharing (take off and touch down where you like with the bikes and stations of Deezer Nextbike)
- Jelbi Stations (all services always close by on our mobility hubs)
Fast, easy, safe
To use all Jelbi services, you only have to register once. Are you already using one of our apps? All the better, with your account from Ticket-App, FahrInfo-App and BVG.de you can also log into Jelbi.
Register your preferred payment method for paying all Jelbi services, choosing between credit card, direct debit and PayPal. In order to be able to use all services, you will also need a mobile phone number as well as a valid ID and driver's license, which you verify once in the Jelbi app.
Keep track of your Jelbi rides in your personal dashboard. Retrieve invoices for journeys made and download them directly from the app.