VBB "Bus & Train" app: Route planner and tickets for all public transport in Berlin and Brandenburg.
Please note: The menu can be accessed through the VBB app by swiping from left to right.
- Home: Route planner and mobile phone ticket can be used immediately
- Connection information for all services regarding regional transport, commuter trains, underground, trams, buses and ferries throughout the entire Berlin-Brandenburg network area
- Real-time data from almost all transport companies in Berlin and Brandenburg
- On time: Departure times at stops/stations with the possibility to adjust the display
- Connections/routes can be added to your calendar or shared with friends via text message, email, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Network plans: once downloaded, they are also available offline
Handyticket (mobile phone ticket)
- Short-journey tickets, single tickets, day passes, small-group day tickets for the entire network area of Berlin and Brandenburg; in Berlin are also 4-journey tickets available as well as tickets for tourists (WelcomeCard CityTourCard)
- Payment by direct debit or credit card
- Prepaid payment without providing personal data information
- Registration for customer account e.g. for receipt processing requests
- For occasional users and tourists, purchase by credit card without registration
- Use of the VBB account in the “Handyticket-Deutschland-App” for purchasing tickets to use in many other regions within Germany
Access rights: exclusively for features within the app
- Contacts: take over the addresses from your own contacts to the start/destination search (e.g. search for girlfriend Petra by typing "Petra")
- Calendar: Enter the found searches into your own calendar as an appointment reminder
- Tracking: Displays the nearest stop/station for the search for transport links, or the boarding stop/station associated with the mobile phone ticket (Handyticket)
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestions and comments to info@VBB.de.