Stay updated - Important messages for you from Danish public authorities
Log on with your Danish NemID or MitID. The Danish Digital Post app gives you an overview of your Digital Post from Danish authorities and allows you to contact the authorities from your mobile phone and tablet.
IN THE APP YOU CAN:
- read post from Danish public authorities
- write a message to the Danish authority you want to contact
- reply to messages where applicable
- forward your post to other people, businesses or authorities.
You can also organise your Digital Post into folders and mark messages with flags.
SWITCH TO OTHER MAILBOXES
- You can read Digital Post for others if you have reading access to someone else's Digital Post.
- You can read your company’s or association’s Digital Post if you log in with your private NemID or MitID.
REMEMBER YOUR APPOINTMENTS WITH DANISH PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
If a message contains an important appointment you need to remember, you can save it in your calendar on your mobile phone or tablet.
The Digital Post app only contains post from public authorities and institutions. This means you can't see post from businesses, like your bank or insurance company.
You can block the Digital Post app via Digital Post on borger.dk if you lose your mobile phone.
The Digital Post app has been developed by the Danish Agency for Digital Government.