Sales Vision Android CRM is the global first offline Android CRM that fully supports the crucial needs from the life-science and FCMG industry. The designing process of Sales Vision was structured around the philosophy to create a comprehensive tool for the field but so intuitive to use that the field workers even don't need manuals.
Today Sales Vision Android CRM is used by the leading pharmaceuticals including Merck Serono, AstraZeneca, EGIS, Shreya Life-Sciences, Aurobindo, Galderma and many more.
- Online and offline access to all modules and data of Sales Vision CRM
- Detailed database of persons, institutions and other HCPs
- Smart calendar for easy planning and reporting
- GPS tracking of field force
- Smart auto planner for route optimization
- Customizable dashboards for field workers
- Auto assigning and gathering of reports, from management level to the field
- Microtargeting; the most advanced tool for objective classifation
- Order management with signature and barcode option
- Sample management for tracking gifts and promotional materials
- Aggregated view of IMS and wholesalers sales data
- BookVision CLM; the best e-Detailing solution for showing content to doctors
- Event management
- Relationship tree for Key Opinion Leaders and many more
If you want to revolutionize the field operations in a smart, intuitive and comprehensive way han Sales Vision Android CRM is the best solution for you!
OB Calc Pro is similar to a pregnancy wheel, but designed for obstetricians specifically. Finally obstetricians have an efficient and simple method to calculate test date windows for pregnant patients.
(Appreciation to Rosanne Botha, an amazing OB/GYN, for the inspiration behind this app.)
- Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Expected Delivery Date (EDC)
- Sonogram Date and Age (Sonogram)
- Crown Rump Length (CRL)
The NT Serum, NT Ultrasound and AFP test date windows are 3 default test dates that appear in the app.
In addition the 24 and 36 week dates are default as well. Five more additional test dates can be entered for a total of 10 that can all be customized.
If you like this app, please consider leaving rating comments as well as emailing me directly. You can reach the developer directly at email@example.com
This is a comprehensive resource for travel doctors and individual travellers to consult before, during, and after travel. Its full-color interior includes easy-to-read disease risk maps, information on where to find health care abroad, itineraries and health risks from select destinations (particularly popular with the lay audience), advice for those traveling with infants and children, and a comprehensive catalog of every infectious agent lurking in international territories. In short, the Yellow Book represents the best, U.S. government-sanctioned health advice for international travel.
- The definitive resource for healthcare providers and individuals seeking consultation in advance of international travel
- The only publication containing the US government's latest advice on travel abroad
- Accessible content conveyed in easy-to-understand format, including maps
Every facet of the previous edition has been revisited and revised where necessary, including country-by-country immunization suggestions and new drug information. For the avid or first-time international traveller, this book is a both a prophylaxis and a safety net, providing readers everything they need to know to prevent (and address) illness abroad.
Readership: Physicians in any discipline, particularly travel medicine, primary care, and internal medicine; travel enthusiasts; government aid agencies; multinational corporations and their employees; state departments and embassies; pharmacies.
Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Editor-in-chief Gary W. Brunette
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, RPS, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more.
The Sepsis app by ESCAVO contains clinical information and tools used in the diagnosis and management of sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a serious systemic infection that affects over 750,000 patients and kills over 200,000 people every year in the US, at an annual cost estimated to exceed 16 billion dollars. This app is intended for use by physicians and other healthcare professionals who manage critically ill patients.
In sepsis, time is of the essence. Successful treatment hinges on prompt recognition of symptoms, antibiotic administration, and hemodynamic stabilization. Lack of appropriate sepsis management knowledge at the bedside can lead to delayed symptom recognition, serious complications, medical errors, increased treatment costs, and avoidable morbidity and mortality. For this reason, we created this app to provide busy healthcare workers with essential management information based on the latest practice guidelines in a format that is easily accessible at the point of care.
The Sepsis app has been developed on the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform, a platform created specifically for mobile publishing of scientific and medical content. The ESCAVO platform has an intuitive user interface designed for efficient navigation and optimized for mobile devices. The platform features unobtrusive pop-ups that contain secondary details on primary topics, drug administration information, and full references. An indexed search function lets users rapidly locate needed content, and a bookmarking function allows users to save sections of special interest for fast access on subsequent use. Clinical calculators are also supported.
Content updates will be performed periodically and automatically when network access is available, and are free of charge.
Clinical topics covered in the Sepsis app include the following:
- Epidemiology, risk factors and pathophysiology of the systemic inflammatory response (SIRS), sepsis and septic shock
- Definitions and diagnostic criteria of SIRS and sepsis, common differentials and etiology, guidelines on obtaining a focused H&P, and appropriate workups
- Extensive coverage of common causes for sepsis including hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) and intra-abdominal infections
- Early goal-directed therapy, the STOP sepsis bundle, hemodynamic management, adjunctive therapies, the mechanical ventilation of sepsis-induced ARDS, and other essential management guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC 2012) and the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Antibiotic therapy including specific guidelines for the treatment of HAP from ATS and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Information on the diagnosis and management of pediatric and neonatal sepsis including the management of pediatric fever, important differences from management of sepsis in adults, management of sepsis-induced persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), empiric antibiotic treatment recommendations for GBS infections, interventions in pediatric septic shock, and other pediatric-specific information
- Important calculators including APACHE II, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Score (MODS), the Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) II, the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) score, the Clinical Pulmonary Infection (CPI) score, the Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index, and others
- Drug administration information for the management of sepsis and septic shock including antibacterial and antifungal antibiotics, adrenergic and other vasoactive agents, corticosteroids and diuretics
- Sepsis Clinical Guide is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap
- The Russian Sepsis Forum (sepsisforum.ru)
- The ED Trauma Critical Care Blog (edtcc.com)
Major Accreditations & Awards
NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) MIMS is the first multi specialty hospital in India to get this accreditation for its quality service and patient safety. The implementation process of ISO 14000 for Environment Quality Certification is going on. STATE AWARD FOR POLLUTION CONTROL (by Kerala State Pollution Control Board) MIMS has secured the first place among hospitals making substantial and sustained efforts in pollution control and conferred the state award for the third consecutive year.
MIMS Academy, an academic wing under Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd., was established for augmenting the educational programs of MIMS. MIMS Academy is an accredited center by the National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of India to conduct training for DNB students in ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Family Medicine, Anesthesia, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, Cardiology and Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery. It also runs MIMS College of Nursing and MIMS School of Nursing. DMLT Course recognized by the Government of Kerala is also conducted by the Academy. MIMS academy is recognized as International Academic Training centre for conducting three year Masters Program In Emergency Medicine (MEM) under George Washington University, USA. Academy is also accredited by Ronald Regan Institute of Emergency Medicine, USA , Indian Institute of Emergency Medicine Services, India and function as a Regional Training Centre for American Heart Association to Conduct Life saving training programs such as Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Trauma Life support and Pediatrics Cardiac Life Support.
Clinical Guidelines—Browse the top 25 most popular Committee Opinions
ACOG News—Get the latest need-to-know news affecting the ob-gyn specialty and women’s health, including news releases, daily alerts highlighting the day’s top stories, and weekly posts from the ACOG President’s Blog
Patient FAQs—A wide range of consumer fact sheets to help keep your patients healthy for a lifetime
Immunizations—A trusted and interactive source on immunization best practices
Pause Magazine—A consumer magazine and educational tool for your patients on everything they need to know about menopause
Annual Clinical Meeting—Up-to-date information on one of the largest scientific gatherings of ob-gyns
ESSENTIAL for anyone sitting an Obstetric and Gynaecology or GUM exams!
One 2 One Medicine’s revolutionary “Obstetric and Gynaecology Complete Revision Aid” is built for medical students studying for obstetrics, gynaecology and genitourinary medicine. It has been designed to cover all areas that students need to focus on for their examinations.
13 core subjects are each broken down into OSCE stations, MCQs, SBAs and EMQs.
Labour and delivery
Gynae and Breast
Users receive a full break down and graphical feedback of results after each session, allowing the tracking of improvement and highlighting weaker areas that need more revision.
Practical, clinical, communication and history OSCE stations.
OSCE "Rainbow Bar" - 'in OSCE' timings are broken down, so that users know exactly how long to spend on each section of their OSCE exam. Progress is tracked on the Rainbow Bar
Graphical feedback on last 4 OSCE attempts. Giving users the ability to review their progress.
- MCQ + SBA + EMQ
In-depth questions and answers provided
- ‘Starring’ Questions
Any Question or OSCE that users wish to review again quickly can be ‘Starred’. This will add the question to the bank of ‘Starred’ questions, which can be accessed through the ‘Star’ tab at the bottom of each page.
- 'Exam mode' which runs consecutive, random OSCE stations or SBA/EMQ/MCQ. Results are cumulated at the end of the exam.
- Full control over pass rate and test duration.
Authored by one of the leading O+G consultants in a London teaching hospital:
Mr Rajesh Varma – MA (Cantab.) PhD MRCOG MBBS (Hons.)
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Dr Kate Spacey – MBBS - Foundation Year 1
The Gynecology and Obstetrics: Johns Hopkins Manual provides on-the-spot answers to obstetrical and gynecological questions faced by students, residents, and clinicians. This trusted, comprehensive mobile resource includes basic and high-risk obstetrics, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and a full range of gynecologic diseases and oncology. Extensive use of detailed figures and tables throughout the app enhance the user experience and clarify difficult topics.
Features of Gynecology and Obstetrics: Johns Hopkins Manual include:
* Detailed figures for enhanced learning
* Extensive use of tables and charts
* Frequently used drugs with dosages
* Latest information on hormone therapies and birth control
* Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
* ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
* Optimized tablet interface
Editors: K. Joseph Hurt, MD, PhD; Matthew W. Guile, MD, MS; Jessica L. Bienstock, MD, MPH; Harold E. Fox, MD, MSc; Edward E. Wallach, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
We have attempted to ensure that information of this app. is accurate and up to the standards accepted at
the time of publication in the coming updates.
Normally the gynecologist would use the calendar and a calculator for doing the math, it is quite boring and most importantly it is time taking. OBS CALCULATOR is an application which helps the doctor calculate the EDD and POG from LMP without wasting their time on calendar and calculator. The user just have to provide the LMP in a given box and it will automatically calculate the EDD and POG.
iObstetrics è l’applicazione più semplice, innovativa e sicura per la gestione dell’attività professionale di Ostetrici e Ginecologi.
Strumento totalmente dedicato allo Specialista è in grado di monitorare e sincronizzare il progresso della gravidanza di ogni paziente dal proprio Smartphone e Tablet Android.
iObstetrics annovera al suo interno tutte le funzioni essenziali alla conduzione delle Vostre pazienti fino al parto e ad oggi è la più completa al mondo!
La Stampa la posiziona sempre come la migliore della sua categoria: AdnKronos Salute, La Repubblica, Panorama, Focus, sono più di 50 le testate giornalistiche che parlano di iObstetrics!
Grazie alla prestigiosa collaborazione con SIEOG, autorevole Società italiana di Ecografia Ostetrica e Ginecologica, iObstetrics vanta le più accreditate Linee Guida a supporto dei suoi Utenti oltre che essere fonte di aggiornamento.
Ogni Medico grazie alla sezione statistiche avrà sotto controllo la propria attività, inoltre a tutela della privacy di ogni professionista, iObstetrics registrerà i dati immessi in uno spazio privato, al quale nessuno potrà accedervi.
Le funzioni di iObstetrics nel dettaglio:
- Regolo Ostetrico
- Epoca d’amenorrea, CRL stimato e previsione data presunta del parto
- Ridatazione della gravidanza in base al CRL
- Calcolo della differenza ecografica
- Determinazione dell’epoca gestazionale effettiva
- Calcolo epoca gestazionale effettiva dalla data presunta del parto
- Database Privato delle proprie pazienti
- Monitoraggio sincronizzato ad ogni paziente
- Cartella ostetrica e note personali su visite o prescrizioni
- Gestione pazienti per nome, settimane e/o trimestri di gravidanza
- Planning appuntamenti sincronizzato anche al calendario di sistema
- Elenco di tutti gli esami, compresi quelli in esenzione, da effettuare in gravidanza
- Date degli esami sincronizzate ad ogni paziente con la possibilità di inoltrarle per la stampa o condividerle via mail
- Biometria fetale sincronizzata ad ogni paziente
- Curve Doppler sincronizzate ad ogni paziente
- Sezione esito gravidanza con data, note e archiviazione automatica
- Statistiche attività suddivise in settimane/mesi/trimestri/anni
- Archiviazione automatica della paziente alla 44ª settimana
- Calcolo del peso fetale con 3 diverse formule
- Linee Guida SIEOG
- Elenco aggiornato di corsi e congressi SIEOG
(Nel programma sono presenti inserimenti di prodotti a fini commerciali)
iObstetrics è il sostegno ordinario per professionisti straordinari!
Com o GestaTools, você tem em uma interface rápida e limpa todas as calculadoras utilizadas em Obstetrícia.
No GestaTools, você conta com:
* Calculadora de Idade Gestacional (IG) e Data Provável do Parto (DPP) a partir da Data da Última Menstruação
* Calculadora de Idade Gestacional (IG) e Data Provável do Parto (DPP) a partir do exame de Ultra Som (USG)
* Índice de Bishop, muito útil durante Assistência ao Trabalho de Parto (TP)
* Índice de Massa Corporal
Todos os dados e calculadoras foram produzidas baseadas em ampla revisão científica, conforme dispomos no próprio aplicativo, trazendo a você o que há de mais certo, prático e atualizado na literatura médica.
E tudo isso gratuitamente para você!
Faça já o download, compartilhe com os amigos e aproveite o GestaTools.
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
The Apgar score is determined by evaluating the newborn baby on five simple criteria on a scale from zero to two, then summing up the five values thus obtained. The resulting Apgar score ranges from zero to 10. The five criteria are summarized using words chosen to form a backronym (Appearance, Pulse, Grimace, Activity, Respiration).
Interpretation of scores:
The test is generally done at one and five minutes after birth, and may be repeated later if the score is and remains low. Scores 3 and below are generally regarded as critically low, 4 to 6 fairly low, and 7 to 10 generally normal.
A low score on the one-minute test may show that the neonate requires medical attention but is not necessarily an indication that there will be long-term problems, particularly if there is an improvement by the stage of the five-minute test. If the Apgar score remains below 3 at later times such as 10, 15, or 30 minutes, there is a risk that the child will suffer longer-term neurological damage. There is also a small but significant increase of the risk of cerebral palsy. However, the purpose of the Apgar test is to determine quickly whether a newborn needs immediate medical care; it was not designed to make long-term predictions on a child's health.
A score of 10 is uncommon due to the prevalence of transient cyanosis, and is not substantially different from a score of 9. Transient cyanosis is common, particularly in babies born at high altitude. A study comparing babies born in Peru near sea level with babies born at very high altitude (4340 m) found a significant difference in the first but not the second Apgar score. Oxygen saturation (see Pulse oximetry) also was lower at high altitude.
This is the free version. There's a paid version to contribute with developer.
This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
• Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
• Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
• Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
• Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
• Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
• Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
• Related vaccine resources and websites
The app is the result of collaboration between CDC's Division of STD Prevention and the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office's Informatics Research & Development Activity. The information in this mobile application is based on the CDC’s 2010 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines (MMWR 2010;59(No. RR-12) and the 2012 MMWR Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections (MMWR 2012; 61 (31): 590-594).
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSE OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Do you quarantine the village? Interview people who are sick? Run more lab tests? The better your answers, the higher your score - and the quicker you’ll climb the ranks to become a decorated Disease Detective. In level 1, you’ll start out as a Trainee and can earn badges by solving scenarios, with the goal of earning the top rank: Disease Detective.
Unlock Level 2 by mastering all 12 outbreaks. Then earn honors by solving new and more challenging scenarios. Earn recognitions like Surveillance Honors and Treatment Honors.
New outbreaks happen every day, and CDC's Disease Detectives are on the front lines, working 24/7 to save lives and protect people. When a new outbreak happens, Disease Detectives are sent in to figure out how the outbreak started before it spreads further.
In this app, you'll also:
・ Learn about diseases and outbreaks in an engaging way.
・ See how CDC's Disease Detectives save lives around the world.
・ Post your scores on Facebook or Twitter and challenge your friends to play!
-Only available on 7" tablets or larger
-Requires Android OS version 4.0 or higher
• Authoritative recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• During-travel features available offline (no data connection needed)
• Fully customizable to do list and packing list
• Emergency services phone numbers for every destination
• Easy to use and fun
The CDC mobile tablet application puts health information at your fingertips. It features important health articles, Disease of the Week, current outbreaks, popular journals, timely updates, and access to social media. Wherever you go, you’ll have 24/7 access to important and timely health information that you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Compatible with tablets 7” and up.
Check out these features:
• Timely news articles to help you improve your health.
• Each week there is a new “Disease of the Week” topic that includes: key facts, prevention tips, images, videos, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
• Recent articles from CDC’s Vital Signs.
• Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC.
• Journal articles from CDC’s Preventing Chronic Disease Journal and Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal.
• Reports from CDC’s weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report.
• Press releases from CDC’s newsroom.
• Access to CDC’s director videos, podcasts, blogs, social media and more CDC apps.
• A multitude of images from CDC’s Public Health Image library.
• “Did You Know” features to inform your prevention activities.
• New Information & Guidance Section which currently features Ebola.
• When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.
• View and share content via CDC’s social media channels - Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
Epi Info™ is a public domain suite of software tools designed for the global community of public health practitioners and researchers. The Companion for Android brings many of Epi Info's features onto the Android mobile platform. Epidemiologists can calculate sample sizes, collect data, and perform analysis using their smartphones or inexpensive tablets to investigate outbreaks, respond to emergencies, or conduct public health research in locations lacking IT infrastructure.
Limitation of Liability.
The materials embodied in the Epi Info™ Mobile Application are "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the United States (U.S.) Government be liable to the user or to anyone else for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, savings or revenue, loss of data or the claims of third parties, whether or not CDC or the U.S. Government has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the possession, use or performance of this software.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
* Alcohol consumption data by state
* Easy-to-read information on diagnosis and treatments for children with FASDs
* Individualized pages for different users – women, families, health care providers, educators, and partners
* Training and education resources
* Access to free materials on alcohol use and pregnancy and FASDs
* Information on what CDC is doing in this area
• Authoritative recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Access recommendations offline (no data connection needed)
• Easy to use and fun
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- View updated information on national flu activity
- Find influenza vaccination recommendations endorsed by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Obtain information on diagnosis and treatment of influenza, including antiviral treatment recommendations by CDC and the ACIP
- Obtain information on laboratory testing for influenza
- Find CDC recommendations on influenza infection control
- View videos of CDC subject matter experts discussing influenza topics
- Order official CDC designed print products for posting in the workplace or distributing to patients.
This application serves as a ready and useful reference that highlights the main points of key guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of latent TB infection, and includes resources and sample tools.
When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Whether you are a researcher, health practitioner, student, or policy maker, PCD provides an open exchange on the very latest in chronic disease prevention, research findings, public health interventions, and the exploration of new theories and concepts.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PCD APP FOR QUICK, EASY ACCESS
- Read the most recent articles published
- Browse more easily using topic keywords such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and more
- Share articles with colleagues on Facebook and Twitter
- Search and browse saved articles
- Highlight important content
- Add your own notes to articles
- Bookmark articles for future reference
Compatible with tablets 7” and up.
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUTH LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.