Mexico City Metro Map is the handy tool for simplifying public transport. The app includes the official STC Mexico City metro map (known locally as the Sistema de Transporte Colectivo) as well as a clever route planner to get around.
- The official STC metro map is simple to view and easily recognisable to both locals and tourists.
- To help plan routes you can search for station names and scroll around the map when on the go.
- Using the route planner just give a start and end point and the app will plan your journey within seconds.
- Choose the route type that is best for you, either by the fastest route or the route with the fewest changes.
- View helpful information about your journey such as how long it will take, how many stations you will pass and any changes you need to make.
- Find your nearest metro station wherever you are in Mexico City.
- Save any route as a favourite for quick access when on the move.
- Uber integration lets you to book a taxi within seconds and continue your journey after using the Mexico City Metro.
- Live Twitter updates from the official @MetroCDMX account.
We make transport apps for cities worldwide so if you’re visiting New York, Paris or London make sure you check out our other apps, all available to download for free on Google Play.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MapwayApps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you.
To get the most out of this Mexico City map, the app uses a number of permissions. Visit mapway.com/privacy-policy to see what and why.