What’s online banking without a mobile app?
With the AIB Mobile on your phone you have access to:
- View up to 2 accounts without logging in: press that Quick Balance button!
- Although the app is linked to your profile, the 'One Time Log In' option lets you log into another profile if needed*
- Share your IBAN & account details
- View & export up to 7 years of statements
- Report your card if it is lost or stolen (it happens!)
- Reset your PAC or recover your Registration Number (it's hard to remember everything!)
- View & cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Apply for Personal Loans while on the go
- And much more...
*Remember: if you let a friend log into their profile using ‘One Time Log In’ they could see your Quick Balance if that feature is turned on.
To use the app you need to be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
The app needs the following permissions to work on your phone:
- Identity/Contacts – we need the device name so you can unregister (ie. remotely wipe the app) from AIB Internet or Tablet Banking
- Phone - so you can call our help or product numbers directly from the app
- Device ID & call information - to read phone status and identity
- Calendar - so you can add reminders to your calendar when serving notice on Online Notice Deposit savings accounts
For more information visit our website http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking
For information on our Loan products visit http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
AIB Mobile is available 20 hours a day, subject to our terms and conditions - we have some nightly maintenance needs you see.
Transaction fees and charges, and transaction limits may apply
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.