APPLE-LESS ITunes deleted my own music found amazon to be 1 million ways better. I buy my music is saved in the cloud or anywhere I please just don't forget your password. The only apple I like is edible or f-able...wishful thinking.
It works really well No need to have Pandora or Spotify or iTunes or much else by way of music app if you have this and a subscription. This feature alone is almost worth the Amazon Prime annual fee
Amazon Music Better than Apple by far, much easier to use too! I have never had an issue using this app. Every song I've looked for on this app I have found. Even the less known ones. Please don't change the ease of this App. Thank You.
It does not recognize my prime member status. It keeps asking me to pay $99 to start even it recognized my account and found my credit card information.
This is just sugar on top. I only got Amazon Prime for the 2-day delivery around 3 years ago, but I never really used the other services included. I like this app, sure it doesn't have all the songs in the world like Apple, but iTunes doesn't have shipping, books, and music all for one price.
Able to leap tall buildings This smashes in-between Google and iTunes wonderfully. Smash smash. Works great on my pc. Not nearly as bloat-ish as iTunes but let's me export all my music to iTunes easily.
• SD card support is here! Now you can download directly to your SD card for offline playback
• Android Wear support – browse & control playback right from your Wear device
• Say hello to Prime Music artist detail pages! It is your one stop in Prime Music for top songs, albums, stations, photos and more from your favorite artists
• Added “Popular” tab in Prime Music. See charts for top songs, albums, playlists
• Added “New to Prime” tab in Prime Music, highlighting newest music added to Prime
Identify music, TV, get lyrics and discover what your favorite artists Shazam.