Ugh. The Active Call notification will NOT clear out when a call is over. I tried everything, but it only clears when I reboot the phone.
Easy to use as advertised
Latest update is the worse Latest update disconnected from my contacts list so I no longer have access to contacts . This update also drops the call after 5mins like clockwork. Very poor testing before releasing IMO.
Settings not working properly. Phone call forwarding stays on when settings show call forwarding should be disabled.
Needs to let me change the ring tone in the App The App seems to work fine so far but being able to change the ring tone so I can differentiate my personal phone from my RingCentral calls would be a simple, but appreciated feature. I'm actually surprised this already isn't an option? I'll rate it accordingly as I use it more.
Insurance Professional The absolute worst excuse for an app. Does not show calls received.
What's new in 9.0:
• Email Login: Login using your company email or Google email.
• Park Locations: Park and retrieve call from any monitored extension.
• Team Collaboration: Get work done faster with one tap access to RingCentral Glip.
• Paging Groups: Add a paging group to your Favorites and page the group with one tap.
• Recent Calls: Your Recent Calls list has moved to the Keypad screen. Dial anyone from the Keypad, or tap on the Recent Calls tab to see your recent activity.
• Bug fixes.
Quickly manage your AT&T corporate wireless account right from your mobile phone
AT&T TravelHQ is the official AT&T Travel mobile app for events allowing you ...
AT&T Call Protect - Manage incoming calls with more control over nuisance calls.
Texting isn't just for phones. Keep the conversation going on your tablet or PC.