Panoramic Wifi app supports CGM4141 and TG1682 Panoramic Wifi Gateways.
The Panoramic Wifi App gives you control over your home network like you have never seen before. It enhances your in-home wifi experience from Cox with new levels of personalization and control. Your app lets you easily manage all sorts of wifi options, including the ability to pause devices, set simple device names and see the top bandwidth users. You can manage your family by setting profiles, pausing wifi for dinner or bedtime as well as easier troubleshooting.
The Panoramic Wifi App is required for installation of Panoramic Wifi Pods.
Key App Features:
- Cox User ID: No extra passwords to remember, just control with your Cox Primary User ID and Password
- Manage your wifi network name and password.
- Device Naming: See what devices are connected to your wifi network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
- Profiles: Create profiles, like one for each family member, and assign devices to profiles
- Parental Control: Manage device profiles to set bed times or limit when the internet can be accessed. You can pause all the devices for dinner!
- Pause Wifi: Take any device or profile off the internet with a click
- Advanced Security: Protection for your connected devices
- Easy to Troubleshoot: Intuitive app tells you about errors without contacting tech support
- Pods: Add and manage Panoramic Wifi Pod extenders to reduce or eliminate dead spots in your home
- Cox Panoramic Wifi Subscription
- Cox Panoramic Wifi CGM4141 or TG1682 Gateway (check the label on the bottom of your Gateway for "PN: CGM4141COX" or "TG1682G")
- Cox primary user ID and password
Need Help Signing In:
- Create a Cox user ID and password: cox.com/register
- Look up your existing Cox User ID or reset your password: cox.com/password