From the makers of TurboTax, get a quick estimate of your 2018 refund, and even a side by side comparison of your tax obligation estimate with the 2017 and 2018 tax laws, to see how tax reform might affect you.
It's easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up.
TaxCaster is always up to date with the latest tax laws. We have access to everything you need right here to help you understand how tax reform affects you.
• Know your taxes: Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return.
• Plan ahead: Run scenarios on life events like getting married, having a baby or buying a home. Adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
• NEW: Side by side comparison of your tax forecast with the 2017 and 2018 tax laws, to see how tax reform might affect you. Simply enter in your 2018 tax inputs, and instantly see your tax obligation estimate with 2017 and 2018 tax laws.
• Navigation drawer that let’s you easily switch to other Intuit apps: TurboTax, Turbo™, Mint and ItsDeductible.
• NOTE: TaxCaster doesn't prepare your taxes. You can use it to estimate your taxes, and then use TurboTax to prepare and file your taxes.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: https://security.intuit.com/privacy