The StudentResources mobile app is for college students who have enrolled in their college/university’s student health insurance plan. With the UHCSR app, students can access their ID card, explore Care Options, search for in-network providers and view claims.
**The UHCSR app is only accessible if you are enrolled in a StudentResources health plan. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, please download the Health4Me app.
• Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your phone.
• ID Cards – View, fax or email your ID card directly to your provider or save a copy to your device for quick access later; covered dependents are also included.
• Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare providers; quickly call the office or facility and view their location on a map.
• Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 120 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents.
• Care Options – Review the care options available to you, based on your policy benefits; easily reach out and get the support you need.
• Customer Service – Easy access to email or call Customer Service.