With the Western Union® mobile app, you can easily send money to your loved ones using your debit card issued in Qatar. You can track your transfer, and the app will inform you when the money is collected. Send money to friends and track money transfers using the Western Union app in Qatar.
Send money on the go to more than 200 countries and territories^ around the world with the Western Union app. Enjoy the following benefits when you transfer via the app:
• Transfer money in minutes** anytime from your mobile device. Use your debit card issued in Qatar to fund your transfers.
• Check current fees*, exchange rates and estimate amount to be received.
• Track money transfers easily from the mobile app.
• Track money through past or pending transactions, update your contacts, personal information, and card payment history from your mobile device.
• Exchange rates and fees are constantly updated.
• Save details of your recipients for easier reference.
• Get access to customer service straight from the app.
• The mobile app can help you find directions, business hours, and other services from Western Union's 500,000+ agent locations^.
The Western Union® mobile app in Qatar has everything you need to send money and track money transfers quickly and easily. Download today and move your money better! Download the app now and get your money quickly to wherever it's needed.
For more details, visit WU.com.
^Network Data as of September 30, 2017.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). FX gains apply.
**Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply.