With the Western Union mobile app, you can send money abroad at the best exchange rates. Make online transfers to 200 countries and territories^ around the world via our app, hassle-free.
Here’re the key features of Western Union app:
• Three-step customer registration
• Easy biometric login to access your profile
• Convenient online ID verification process
• Transfer money in minutes** using your debit card issued in Qatar.
• Quick resend option for repeat transfers
• Track your transfer status in just a click
• Share transaction details with receivers via WhatsApp, email, SMS, etc.
• Get transfer updates via SMS and emails
• Prompt customer support for your questions
• Access the application in Arabic language
• Check current fees*and exchange rates instantly
• Save receivers details to resend money easily
• Ability to resume incomplete transfers
• Find nearby agent locations
Download the app now and transfer your money safely with us. For more details, visit westernunion.com.
^ Network Data as of September 30, 2017.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). FX gains apply.
**Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply.