Mindfulness Bell is a very simple application that rings the bell at fixed interval, or at random time. Helpful for those who are practicing mindfulness, or practicing other meditation methods.
Benefits of practicing mindfulness
Practicing mindfulness has been shown to have beneficial effects on both physical and mental health. Helps reduce anxiety, control stress, increase concentration, control emotions... to improve quality of life.
How to Use the Bell of Mindfulness
Choose the bell and the interval according to your needs then turn on the bell. Every time the bell rings, no matter what you're doing, pause everything and return to your breath, to yourself. Practice until every sound in your life becomes a bell of mindfulness.
Why you should choose the Bell of Mindfulness
- There are many pleasant bells available.
- Minimalist interface, easy to use
- The application has ads but you can remove it for free.
- Consume less than 0.1% of battery per day even with 24/7 on.
- Support ring the bell at fixed interval (5 mins, 10mins, 15mins, 20mins, 25mins, 30mins, 1 hour, 2 hours...)
- Support random ringing.
- Ring the bell when shaking the phone (or click an icon)
- Support ringing the bell at the beginning of every hour (Blip blip, hourly chime, grandfather clock)
- Support vibrate mode (no ring) to avoid disturbing the people next to you.
- Does not ask for unnecessary/crazy permissions.
Explain app permissions
- Internet: to collect error information (errors/crashes, audio playback error...) for the purpose of fixing bugs to make the application better and better.
- Vibration: to serve the "Vibration Only" function in the app
- Run in the background: to run the application in the background to set a timer to ring the bell according to the user's settings.