Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided to you)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device; secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• Access account details
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Timing-Saving Options
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by Evolution1®
Here’s what the app offers you:
Equities, ETFs, Mutual funds, Foreign exchange and Options (including Option Chains) are all available for trading. You can also create price and news Alerts on equities and manage your own Watchlists.
Access third-party analyst ratings and Advanced charts you can interact with to get more data on an investment. Real-time trading information is also at your fingertips to help you make the trade decisions you want.
Quick access to real-time investment information in Quotes and Markets right from the bottom of the sign in page.
From a responsive design that reveals more information as you turn your device horizontally to an easy-to-use Order entry page, you enjoy a seamless trading experience.
Trades are protected with the latest encryption software and firewalls. Plus they automatically sync with your web trading account, so you know the information you’re seeing is always up-to-date.
Download the app now and get the most out of your BMO Self-Directed account by enjoying the convenience of trading on the go.
To apply for a BMO InvestorLine account, please visit our website or call us at 1-888-776-6886 during our business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday. From outside North America call 1-416-281-5400.
By downloading and using this app, you agree to the terms set out in the BMO InvestorLine Website User Agreement and the BMO InvestorLine Client Account Agreement, which form part of your contractual relationship between you and us and all accounts accessed via this app, or otherwise, will be governed by these agreements.
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or email@example.com
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
The screenshots are for illustrative purposes only and are not a recommendation to trade in a particular security.
BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a member of BMO Financial Group.
® Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal, used under licence. BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Montreal Holdings Inc. Member – Canadian Investor Protection Fund and Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.
Bank anywhere, anytime with BMO Harris Mobile Banking. Our app offers a convenient, easy and secure* way to bank on the go from your Android(TM). Visit bmoharris.com/mobile for additional details.
To get started, enroll in BMO Harris Online Banking(R) by visiting bmoharris.com today. Then, you can easily:
Manage your Accounts
• View your balances and account activity
• Track all of your accounts – even if they’re not with us – with Total Look(R)
• Transfer money between your eligible BMO Harris accounts
• Deposit checks by taking a picture with your Android(TM) camera**
• Spend less time at the ATM with Mobile Cash***
• Schedule and manage payments****
• Find an ATM or branch location
• Schedule an appointment with a Banker
* Please visit bmoharris.com/security for more details.
** Mobile Deposit is only available on devices with a rear-facing camera with auto focus. Certain conditons and restrictions apply. Deposits are not immediately available for withdrawal. For details, see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal.
*** For details, see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal. Users must have a BMO Harris debit or ATM Card. Even though a physical debit card isn’t used to access Mobile Cash, the service is still considered a card transaction and transactions are subject to daily transaction limits for your card. If you don’t know your card’s daily transaction or withdrawal limits please ask your banker or call 888.340.2265.
**** Available to BMO Harris Bill Pay(R) customers only. Add bill payment to your online banking account by signing on to BMO Harris Online Banking and clicking the Payments tab, then the Enroll button.
The BMO Harris Mobile app is free to download and use. Message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval and are provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.
Copyright 2015, BMO Financial Corp., All Rights Reserved.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Quickly calculate your borrowing needs using the Mortgage Calculator
- Create handy home profiles, upload photos, compile checklists and take notes while you house hunt
- Manage, track and compare your favourite properties based on mortgage costs and email yourself detailed comparisons to make your purchase decision easier
- Contact a BMO Mortgage Specialist to discuss financing or start the simple pre-approval application
- Find the closest BMO branch and ATM with the Locator tool
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
A better mobile banking experience allows you to manage your finances with ease, freeing up more time to enjoy what matters most.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now, schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills and set up new payees.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Registration and Profile
Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
Search or use your current location to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee. We assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing this App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/contact.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the app can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, we still support users who are using older Android software.
INTERAC e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
Features of the PC Financial Mobile Banking App:
Registration and Profile
Simply login using your PC Financial online banking credentials or register right from the App. You can also edit your contact information, password and your personal verification questions.
Mobile cheque deposit
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your mobile device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances
Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
View cheque images and statements
View details for your cleared cheques and statements for your accounts.
Pay bills you’ve already set up in online banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
Transfer funds between your eligible PC Financial banking accounts. You can set up recurring transfers by indicating the start date, frequency and end date. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.* You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
See past and upcoming transactions
View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial pavilions.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is important. When using this App, your information is protected under the PC Financial Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe. For more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
By downloading the PC Financial Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing the App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
PC Financial can be reached at P.O.Box 603, Stn. Agincourt, Scarborough, Ontario, M1S 5K9. To learn more, contact PC Financial at this mailing address or visit http://www.pcfinancial.ca/english/contact/contact-us.
PC Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have this App access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with the providers of PC Financial services.
® PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC is an authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trademarks of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
RBC Mobile requests certain permissions so you can access some of our features like, sending an e-Transfer to someone on your phone’s contact list or to a Facebook friend, as well as access to the RBC Wallet. For more information, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/permissions.html.
We respect your privacy and will only access information needed to provide you with the services available in our RBC Mobile app. For more information, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Add, manage and store your RBC Client Card (INTERAC‡ Debit) and any eligible RBC credit cards.
- To learn more, go to http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/wallet/
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
- View account information, pay bills and transfer funds
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messenger
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you download this application, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc and RBC Dominion Securities Inc
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc in connection with its online service.
The BMO Retirement App is a read-only App that lets you view your retirement account and current plan information any time from your Android™ smartphone. To complete transactions in your account, please visit mybmoretirement.com.
With the BMO Retirement App, you get hands-on access to your retirement savings.
- Check your account balances
- View investment price/performance
- Review contribution rates
- See how your account is currently allocated
- View your personal rate of return
- Verify loan balances
- Look at your account activity
Your account’s security is important to us. You are required to have established a User ID and Password on the mybmoretirement.com website prior to accessing the mobile App. Once a User ID and Password have been established, the same credentials will apply to both the website and mobile App.
For questions or additional information about your retirement plan, please choose the most convenient way of contacting us. This information is also available in the App by tapping the “i” Info icon.
- Call the My BMO Retirement Line at 1-800-858-3829. For the automated telephone service to access your retirement plan account information, press 1. To speak to a BMO Retirement Services Specialist, press 2. Call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your convenience.
- Email a BMO Retirement Services Specialist at email@example.com. A BMO Retirement Services Specialist will reply within 24-48 hours during the normal business week. Please be aware the email you are sending is not secure, so don't include confidential information such as passwords, account numbers and Social Security Numbers.
With convenient, fast and secure access to your CIBC brokerage accounts, the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App lets you monitor your portfolio, get quotes and check your account balances and holdings. And, if you're a self-directed investor, you can trade stocks on the go, from wherever the day takes you!
As long as you've registered for online access to your CIBC brokerage account, you can use the same username and password to sign on to the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App.
Never miss an opportunity in the market. Whether you're running an errand or playing a round of golf, take the market with you and trade stocks directly from your Android™ device.
View your CIBC brokerage accounts
Your account balances and holdings are updated throughout the day. That means you'll always know how your investments are doing.
You can easily and securely transfer money between your CIBC bank and brokerage account.
Check the status of trades and cash transfers, and review details on past and current transactions.
You can check quotes on individual stocks, or set up customized Watch Lists for an at-a-glance view of the latest price of stocks.
Your online security is guaranteed
Your security is our top priority: The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Download the app today and start managing your investments, any time, anywhere.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. Visit www.cibc.com/mobilebrokerage for more information.
* Not all CIBC brokerage accounts have all of these capabilities. Ask your CIBC Advisor for details of the capabilities available for your account.
** Equity trading capabilities are available for CIBC Investor's Edge and CIBC Imperial Investor Service clients only.
Android ™is a trademark of Google, Inc. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
To use the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, you must first be registered for CIBC Online Brokerage. The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is currently available for selected Android devices only.
To use the CIBC Mobile Payment App, you’ll need:
• An activated Rogers suretap NFC SIM card, or Bell, TELUS or Virgin Mobile NFC SIM card. A new SIM card may be required. To obtain an NFC SIM Card, please visit your mobile providers store, order online, or contact their call center.
• A data plan with Rogers, Bell, TELUS or Virgin Mobile
• A Samsung Galaxy SIII™, S4™, Note II™**, Note 3**, Note 4** or an HTC One™ M7. Please ensure you have made all phone software updates prior to downloading the App
• A CIBC credit card
CIBC Mobile Payment App features include:
• Use for purchases up to $100
• Can be used at thousands of participating locations in Canada and abroad — just look for the contactless symbol at checkout
• Ability to lock the CIBC Mobile Payment App with an optional passcode
• Cardholder protection for unauthorized transactions*
• Trusted encryption technology to store your credit card on the chip in your smartphone
• Track your mobile purchases on your CIBC credit card statement or through online or mobile banking
• Accumulate rewards with a CIBC rewards credit card
Download the App today, or visit www.cibc.com/mobilepayment for more information.
By downloading CIBC Mobile Payment App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/mobilepayment.
Please Note: CIBC does not support the use of the CIBC Mobile Payment App on rooted phones.
™ CIBC Mobile Payment™ is a trademark of CIBC.
Samsung, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Note 3, Note 4, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Samsung Galaxy S4 are registered trademarks or trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission. HTC, the HTC logo and HTC One are trademarks of HTC Corporation. ™ Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CIBC and related marks are trademarks of CIBC.
*You are not liable for unauthorized credit card transactions as long as you comply with the CIBC Cardholder Agreement, which includes reviewing each monthly statement and reporting possible unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to CIBC within 30 days after the statement date.
**Not available for Virgin Mobile
This application is an analysis tool for reading contactless NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments and add Canadian bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange costs may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment.
To obtain more information on supported phones and obtaining an NFC SIM card, visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Maturity Calculator
- Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR / Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value
- Calculate Service Tax
- Calculate Certificate of Deposits maturity value.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code, MICR code and Indian Bank Branches
- Real time Currency Conversion
- Percentage Calculations
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
★ Can be used for following Indian banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Mumbai Delhi Bangalore Hyderabad Ahmedabad Chennai Kolkata Surat Pune Jaipur Lucknow Kanpur Nagpur Indore Thane Bhopal Visakhapatnam Patna Vadodara Ghaziabad Ludhiana Agra Nashik Faridabad Meerut Rajkot Kalyan-Dombivali Vasai-Virar Varanasi Srinagar Aurangabad Dhanbad Amritsar Allahabad Ranchi Howrah Coimbatore Jabalpur Gwalior Vijayawada Jodhpur Madurai Raipur Kota Guwahati Chandigarh Solapur Hubballi-Dharwad Bareilly Moradabad Mysore Gurgaon Aligarh Jalandhar Tiruchirappalli Bhubaneswar Salem Mira-Bhayandar Thiruvananthapuram Bhiwandi Saharanpur Gorakhpur Guntur Bikaner Amravati Noida Jamshedpur Bhilai Warangal Cuttack Firozabad Kochi Bhavnagar Dehradun Durgapur Asansol Nanded Kolhapur Ajmer Gulbarga Jamnagar Ujjain Loni Siliguri Jhansi Ulhasnagar Nellore Jammu Sangli-Miraj Kupwad Belgaum Mangalore Ambattur Tirunelveli Malegaon Gaya Jalgaon Udaipur
emi calculator for car loan, emi calculator hdfc, emi calculator sbi, loan emi calculator download, fd calculator sbi, fd calculator hdfc, fd calculator icici, fixed deposit calculator, loan calculator, loan interest calculator, car loan calculator, percentage calculator, bank ifsc, service tax calculator, rd calculator sbi, rd calculator hdfc, rd calculator icici, ifsc code of sbi, ifsc code of icici bank, micr code
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at email@example.com. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy assisting you.
Distance, directions are given for each branch/ATM. You want to know how the area looks like before you get there? Check out the StreetView(When available) for each location ahead of time.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest branch even when you don't have reception, but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports and comments please send them away. There is a feedback button right from within the app.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.