What is going on??? My phone keeps saying Google Play Services won't run until it's updated...I updated it and I STILL have that notification warning on my screen non stop!! I even uninstalled and reinstalled it and I've restarted my phone a dozen times in between. It's effecting how my phone works, my keyboard, and how my apps run!
New update destroyed my last phone that was only 4 months old. No one took responsibility. It should not be a mandatory app to run on the phones.
Error 491 Google play Services could not be installed due to error 491. What is the 491 ? How to overcome It ? Till now I didn't get answer. Hence your rating not increased.
No negative score available Once i updated chrome and gmail, they wont function unless i update google play services. BUT... after updating google play services, my account setting and synching of google accounts froze and became inaccessible. Had to resort to uninstalling google play services update as well as gmail and chrome updates... duhhh
Draining battery Google Play Services a chugging battery like it's beer. Please include a diagnosis to find which app is triggering it to run again or find a way to not let this happen
Stops every 2 seconds If I ever restart my device for any reason, it sends a non-stop stream of messages saying google play servies has stopped. Fix it.
- Maps API v2 for Android Wear
- Wear API improvements, including Channel API for bidirectional data transfer between devices
- Fit API improvements, including new API for reading aggregated daily totals
- Location API improvements, including parameter for setting max wait time
- Places API improvements, including ability to retrieve attributions