The world in your hands!
The myPhonak Junior app allows you and your child to be more involved in the hearing journey in a way that fits into the child’s and the family’s needs. Working together with your hearing care professional is essential to determine which features of the app will be most beneficial.
The Remote Control function has been specially designed for children aged 7 years and above. It gives your child the ability to adjust the settings on their hearing aids to suit their listening preferences in more challenging environments. The myPhonak Junior app has been precisely designed to empower children in an age-appropriate without sacrificing hearing performance.
Remote Support* is suitable for families and children of all ages. It gives you the opportunity to stay connected with your hearing care professional remotely. Whether your child is still young and you are the main contact person, or your child is old enough to take on the responsibility for their hearing appointments, Remote Support provides the opportunity to have ‘hearing check ins’ which can be aligned with your busy lifestyle. Remote Support appointments can be combined with clinic appointments to provide minor adjustments to the hearing aids, or simply as a special consultation touch point.
* Speak to your hearing healthcare provider to see if this service is offered in your country
The myPhonak Junior app empowers your child (age 7 years and above) to:
- adjust the volume and change program of the hearing aids
- personalize and customize hearing programs to suit challenging environments
- access status information such as wearing time and battery state of charge (for rechargeable hearing aids)
- access quick information, FAQs, tips and tricks
Safety features in the app allow parents/guardians to:
- tailor the child’s experience according to their level of development and independence through Parental control
- configure Auto On when out of charger for rechargeable hearing aids
- change Bluetooth bandwidth configuration for phone calls
Compatible Hearing Aid models:
- Phonak Sky™ Marvel
- Phonak Sky™ Link M
- Phonak Naida™ P-UP
The myPhonak Junior app is compatible with Phonak hearing aids with Bluetooth® connectivity.
myPhonak Junior can be used on Google Mobile Services (GMS) certified AndroidTM devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.2 and Android OS 7.0 or newer.
To check smartphone compatibility, please visit our compatibility checker: https://www.phonak.com/com/en/support/product-support/compatibility.html
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sonova AG is under license.