You can now securely change or create your ATM, debit, and credit card PIN in Mobile Banking.
We want to know what you have to say. Introducing a new way for you to provide us with feedback directly in the app. Your input will help us improve your Mobile Banking experience. #Respect
• Self-enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards services, including debit and credit card activation, lost/stolen card reporting, and replacement requests.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and loan/line of credit and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Manage alerts – select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose your delivery method via text, email, or both.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Manage account statement preferences to paper or paperless.
• Manage contact details – edit, add, or delete contact information any time.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card.
Santander® Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.
• Change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity requests using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Create and use a unique 5-Digit PIN as an alternative method of authentication to log in to mobile banking securely.
• Log in using your fingerprint.
Navigate with Ease
• Helpful Tips will guide you through the new/enhanced Mobile Banking features when you first log in to the mobile banking app.
• Deposit your check through the app using your camera in 5 easy steps!
Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details.
• Select Bill Pay recipients to easily make payments.
• The ability to schedule payments for future dates.
• Set up recurring payments eBill payments.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the United States.
Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details.
Get the assistance you need, any time, with:
• One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started today; it’s easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2019 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.