Works with all Go Program® Way2Go Card® eligible MasterCard and Visa Card programs including:
• Georgia Debit MasterCard
• Illinois Debit MasterCard
• Marion-Indianapolis Debit MasterCard
• Oklahoma Debit MasterCard
• Utah Debit MasterCard
• Virginia Debit MasterCard
• All other Go Program Way2Go Cards
It’s the free, fast way to monitor your available balance and transaction activity.
• Check your available balance anytime, anywhere
• Review up to 18 months of transaction history
• Confirm your last deposit
• Change your PIN
• Set-up and manage deposit and balance alerts
• Manage notification preferences
• Activate a new Card
If you already have your GoProgram.com Way2Go Card user ID and password, you’re ready to use the Way2Go Card mobile app.
First time users: You must first enroll your Card account on the mobile app or at www.GoProgram.com to get your User ID and Password for access.
Available for eligible Go Program Way2Go Card customers and accounts only.
There is no charge for using the official Go Program Way2Go Card mobile app, but message and data rates may apply.
XEROX®, XEROX and Design, Way2Go Card® and Go Program® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Xerox is the payment solutions provider for Go Program.