Honestly I'll give the app 4 stars. It's great and very convenient to use. But even as I voice to text this out I've have to think about all the times that I've had to go back and manually correct anything that I have voice to text it out because of its swapping of words that I did not actually say. Which sometimes leads to messages taking even longer to type out rather than just me actually typing them out.
I've seen one of my former Godnephews tried the advice. And it does work. I've also downloaded because I never know when I may in needed it in an situations that would accured. In non-seen areas. Temporary til back to normal. Within my lifestyle. Awesome idea to the Google Corporation. For creating as such an app.👸👼🌏🌎🌍🌈❤📖🙏👍👍👍👍👍
• Added support for Bangla (India), Czech, Khmer, Nepali, Sinhala and Ukrainian. • Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices. • Intonation control is now available for more voices. • Various other improvements to our voices. - 3.10.10: not sure what this latest update delivers as there are no version numbers in What's New: " • Alternative voice variations now available on every device. • Added support to amplify speech volume over other audio. • Extended support for emoji verbalisation in Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. • Bug fixes. " On HTC One [m7] 4g Vodafone, Android 5.0.2, Smart Launcher 3.24.19F(beta)
Love that I can just say "OK Google" and the app starts, even with my phone locked. Very easy to use, understands what you say, & it talks back with your answer & relevant search info. Everyone needs this app, especially this day & age with so many accidents caused by people texting while driving
Voice to text is both a very effective means of texting on the go, and also a huge pain in the butt. For one thing, I'm getting sick of it spelling out punctuation. There is no need to write the word, "comma". Second if a word has homonyms, such as "their", every single one of those homonyms should show up in the Chooser to allow you to select the correct one. This is rarely the case. Voice to text also occasionally randomly Capitalizes Words for no Reason. This is frustrating and irritating. It's been months. Fix these bugs. 4/24/17
Needs better punctuation controls for those speaking dictation style. I don't talk s million miles a minute and get tired of seeing COMMA & PERIOD spelled out. Then to go back and fix them you, you have to remove the space between the word and PERIOD, and capitalize the next sentence. Is there a guide to this? Otherwise helpful app.
• Added support for Bangla (India), Czech, Khmer, Nepali, Sinhala and Ukrainian.
• Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices.
• Intonation control is now available for more voices.
• Various other improvements to our voices.