Problem with list and log-ins? Uninstall the app - download and install the app again using your phone data (not WI-FI). It worked for me for now. I think the store side of the app remembers you external I.P. when you connect over WI_FI. Then when you try to log in from a different I.P. address (mobile) it disallows access. It seams the programmers have not defined a particular message with each error and all network problems generate one generic message that there is a network problem.
Was a good app. Now it won't display aisles for my preferred store only categories. Why?
I liked it but it hasn't displayed a weekly ad for a couple weeks now. That sucks.
Will update after I use it more.
No weekly add
Thank you for installing version 13.0 of the app. This release includes:
- ClickList® is on the mobile app! Customers in select stores can now reserve ClickList® time slots from the homepage (subject to availability, must submit at least 4 hours prior to pickup).
- Add items to your ClickList® cart!
- View your ClickList® purchase history.
- A redesigned homepage that includes an easier way to view sale items, coupons and personalized items.
- Opt-in for SMS ClickList® order reminders.
Albertsons Grocery Savings, just for U, Gas Rewards, Shopping List & Weekly Ad