Features that have helped make Flightradar24 the #1 selling app in 25+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This data provides near real-time coverage of all US and Canadian airspace.
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of March 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Brazil, Argentina and Chile
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
For boaters, fishermen and all water sports enthusiasts.
IMPORTANT: This app is optimized for handset. If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
Enjoy the same great detail you have on your GPS chartplotter! Award winning vector maps included in App price remain resident on your device so you can access them when outside internet coverage! Query chart objects anytime for descriptive details. Pan, zoom and measure distance.
ROUTES & TRACKS
Create and edit routes based on your cruising speed and fuel consumption. Record and view your tracks. Capture pictures (geo-tagged) along the way to create a virtual adventure log of your entire trip.
WEATHER & TIDES
Quickly access up-to-date tide, current, wind speed/direction & sun/moon cycle information. Save your favorite locations. Consult wind forecasts and tide and current predictions while planning trips.
2,000 edits every day! Benefit from timely localized data contributed by the Navionics Community! Wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, lights, and more are visible as soon as posted. Read reviews of marinas, repair shops, etc.. Take advantage of this unique feature and be part of the community with your own contributions.
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, Waterfront restaurants, etc!
Email, Tweet or FB your routes, tracks, photos or markers! Your friends can learn about your day on the water by viewing the .kmz file you send them in Google Earth! It’s so cool!
Overlay Google Maps, Bing or Terrain.
My Data – automatically sync your Markers, Routes, Tracks and Photos among all your mobile devices.
MAGAZINES & GUIDES
Download free articles from the world’s leading Marine publications! Geo-referenced and saved to a digital library for easy access anytime or anywhere!
Navionics Apps allow you to access amazing add-ons:
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level, view Seabed composition (available for select US HD lakes) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas.
√ Choose additional coverage anytime.
Please refer to screenshot above for chart coverage area contained in this app title. Please refer to Lake List on navionics.com. Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Marine: Caribbean & South America.
IMPORTANT- Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 2.3.3 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S I, S II, S III, S4, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible, Evo 4G, Desire HD, Nexus One MOTOROLA: Droid X, Droid II SONY ERICSSON: Xperia x10 LG: Optimus One. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all handsets with an Operating System of 2.3.3 or higher. However, we cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices. Please refer to the Mobile Android Handset FAQs section on navionics.com.
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Also known as offline maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin Montana GPS, Garmin Etrex GPS, or the Garmin Oregon GPS. Android can be your handheld GPS.
CoPilot Premium even includes 1 year of ActiveTraffic™ service for free!
★★★★ "A HUGE advantage over Google Maps navigation" – Phandroid
★ TOP REASONS YOU NEED A COPILOT
✔ Offline navigation. Maps are stored on-board your device so no mobile data connection is needed to navigate
✔ 1 year of real-time traffic service is included for FREE
✔ Map updates are FREE, including full quarterly updates and frequent map improvement updates
✔ Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign info and realistic ClearTurn™ view make highway exits and interchanges simple
✔ Full turn-by-turn directions with Text-to-Speech voices
✔ A choice of three routes to take and powerful multi-stop trip planning
✔ Navigate directly to a house number or address book contact
✔ Lifetime use: pay once, get a CoPilot for life!
★ PREMIUM OFFLINE MAPS WITH FREE UPDATES
✔ Complete map of USA stored on your phone, so you can navigate without a mobile signal or using up your data plan
✔ ALK MapSure™ service provides free in-app map improvements and full quarterly maps updates
★ THE SAFEST GPS ON THE ROAD
✔ Unique directions-only mode
✔ Automatic day-night mode switching
✔ Speed limit warnings on primary highways
★ ACTIVETRAFFIC AUTOMATICALLY AVOID DELAYS
✔ 12 months free ActiveTraffic included as standard!
✔ Provides the fastest route based on real-time INRIX traffic information
✔ Automatically calculates a quicker route if a significant delay is detected
✔ Displays traffic incident details along your route
★ LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, EVERYWHERE
✔ Integrated Wikipedia, Yelp and Google™ Local Search
✔ Walking mode
✔ Over 7 million offline POIs (Points of Interest)
✔ Local weather forecasts
★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU EXPECT FROM A PREMIUM GPS APP
3D and 2D map views – trip status display – instant detour – favorite and recent destinations – personal routing options – avoid toll roads – Twitter and Facebook status updates – find my car – local weather information - and much more!
* Requires a mobile internet connection
- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
If you do not have 'GPS Status & Toolbox' installed, visit the 'More by MobiWIA' section and install it from there.
If you like GPS Status & Toolbox, please leave a review here and share your (hopefully) good experiences.
Thank you for your support.
NOTE: To avoid polluting your launcher with redundant icons, start GPS Status using the icon for the plugin (PRO). It will start GPS Status and also will disable itself, so on next phone reboot the icon will disappear.
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 450 airports around the world with over 800 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
NOTE: Our TripIt Pro users should download our FREE app, not this one.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 50 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MapsWithMe. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: email@example.com. We respond to every request.
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, local search, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
• Covers over 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Optimized for tablet screens
• Updated every 5 minutes
• Beautiful interface that mimics Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris
• Android Exclusive! View FlightBoard on home screen with two different Live Wallpapers.
• See the real-time status for any flight
• Instantly narrow results via an exceptional search interface.
• Quickly switch between Departures and Arrivals boards
• Easily share flight info with friends and family via Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email
• Answer the question: “I wonder what planes are arriving in Bologna right now?”
Please note that charter flights are not currently listed.
Also by Mobiata: FlightTrack 5
Questions about FlightBoard? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our GPS navigators. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 2.2GB of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via WiFi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://www.tomtom.com/navigation/android for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, log in with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
Find out why...
Plane Finder shows you where flights really are right now. Search by flight number or watch the skies.
Simply tap on a plane to see Flight, Aircraft, Departures and Airline details with photos and technical drawings.
Plane Finder has been a highly rated, top ranking app since 2009 and has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
Plane Finder tracks 12,000+ flights around the world using our own network of real time receivers and some traditional radar data. Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
At a glance our coverage includes -
- Europe 95% - realtime
- North America - 100% via slightly US delayed data - Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
- Rest of World - Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
And if you’ve read this far, you’ll also want to know this:
Plane Finder includes:
- Live moving planes on a Google Map
- Flight details including flight number, route, speed and altitude, service type, days of operation and more
- Current flight status
- Plane information including reg number, model, registration date and construction details
- Photo galleries and beautifully detailed aircraft illustrations
- Flight path contrails
- Powerful search by flight number, callsign and aircraft registration number
- FREE plane icon sets
- Bookmark favourite locations e.g. set a ground level view of major airports
- Share your sightings with family and friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your own aircraft photos to see them in the app via our community at www.pinkfroot.com
- Technical information including squawk codes, ICAO/IATA codes, ADS Hexcode and heading
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
Please note that FlightTrack 5 does not currently include the ability to sync with TripIt.
Now, all FlightTrack users get push notifications with flight updates and can view terminal maps to help navigate to the gate. With FlightTrack, you can search flights by number or route in a single search field, create trips with multiple flights and travelers, and view the progression of an entire trip within a single workflow.
As always, you get real-time departure info, delays, and gate numbers at a glance. International coverage allows you to track flights worldwide. We even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights when you're in a pinch.
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that can you easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, SMS, Google+, Twitter or any other sharing-capable app on your device
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
PREDICT FLIGHT ISSUES
• Push alerts update you on flight changes even when the app is closed
• Predict flight delays with airport warnings
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• Covers more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
ANDROID EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
• Stunning Live Wallpaper showing live flights
• Home screen widget lets you track flights when app isn’t open
• Beautiful DashClock extension
• Share trips via NFC
Please note that charter and private flights are not displayed.
A note about our permission requests:
• We ask for permission to read your contacts so that you can add photos of your friends and family to their trips in the app.
• We ask for permission to read your profile so that we can find and display your photo on trips.
• We ask for permission to read your calendar so that we can display a list of your calendars from which you can choose one to be the destination of automatically added flight events.
• We ask for permission to write to your calendar so that we can automatically add flight events to your calendar if you so choose.
Our app provides detailed maps, parking information, animal viewing, special events, and tour highlights. Information on each animal species can be viewed using search functions, by name, category, and location. The National Zoo’s conservation programs are also highlighted. Just for fun, the app incorporates a Zooify Yourself feature to create your own animal features using any picture along with Animal Voices. The app provides a “connection” to all our social media initiatives along with the ability to support the National Zoo.
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Lane assistant / Active Lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different English accents
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian- resp.public transport mode* for walking of the last mile.
+ NAVTEQ map material for the USA
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many North American urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL***
+ NAVIGON cockpit
*Public transport mode is available only when in-app “Urban guidance” has been purchased
**The service is currently available in more than 32 North American metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
***NAVIGON FreshMaps XL:
The in app purchase option FreshMaps provides quarterly map updates for at least two years. The service uses trusted, field-verified, and quality-controlled map and points of interest updates from NAVTEQ® to make sure the NAVIGON app provides the most accurate and reliable directions possible. This saves you time and headaches on the road.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The USA version requires approx. 1.2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card). The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- WQXGA and WQHD (2560x1600/1440 dpi) are not supported
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: navigation navigator directions maps gps sat nav garmin navigon usa
Try it: In depth demo at allstays.com/apps/camprv.htm
Seen this summer in NY Times, Boston Globe, Tampa Bay Times and more.
➤Starbucks featured app June 2012
"Must have app..." ➤411droid
"The essential camping app...a must have app." ➤appadvice.com
"This app is an essential one." ➤Appolicious
"...app is a must." ➤Womans Day
"For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots." ➤NY Times
➤Data as seen in "Harvard Business Review"
➤Data rated "Excellent" by Wired Magazine in 2012
Why is it the #1 camping app since 2010?
Unique features include:
➤Ad-free tablet ready app.
➤Map view plots points on the fly as you scroll anywhere.
➤Filter the map by type and by dozens of amenities. Hundreds of possibilities.
➤Data is stored locally for speed and always accessible.
➤Lookup data by type, state and city even without service.
➤Photo and Review searches that use the power of the entire web and not one source.
➤Extras all in one app: Truck and rest stops, supplies, service, low bridges, road grades.
➤Section for road conditions, emergencies and laws for helmets, guns, cellphones and much more.
✔Over 26,000 campgrounds: (US & Canada)
✔National & State Forests
✔Army Corps of Engineers
✔KOA, Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America, 1000 Trails, ROD, RPI, AOR, Coast to Coast, Elk
✔Even primitive hike-in/boat-in/rough spots that other apps exclude.
✔Official website, phone number, directions, open season, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs access, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, pool, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, age restrictions, storage, firewood, boat launch, seasonal sites and internet access.
+ Wal marts (with overnight parking reports), and cost clubs
+ Overnight Parking like casinos, Elks Lodges and other places.
+ Truck Stops with amenities. Chains have fuel price links.
+ Stores (Camping World, REI, Cabelas, Gander, Dicks, Bass Pro Shops)
+ RV dealers and services
+ RV Rental locations (Cruise America, Road Bear, El Monte)
+ Rest Areas, Welcome centers, turn outs, and service plazas by heading.
+ Low clearance bridges
+ Steep Grades and Runaway truck ramps (western US)
Just about everything in the app can be added or removed with your map view. See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a club discount and 50 amp; cost club stores with gas; truck stops with a Subway. You pick!
➤NO WIFI? NO SERVICE?
Parts of this app will always work and provide useful information. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling upon a website for information is not necessary. This is great for improving speed when you’re in remote places.
➤THIS APP SAVES $$
$$ Find that you can overnight in a nearby parking lot.
$$ Find a nice forest site just 2 miles beyond the $40 park your book lists.
$$ Lighten your load and don't buy as many books year after year.
** Internet required for maps. This app is a full time project built for campers by campers providing non-biased camping data for 13 years.
Questions or requests? Email: email@example.com for a fast and personal reply.
All raster marine charts published by NOAA (USA), LINZ (New Zealand) and Brazil Navy are available to install from within MX Mariner as downloadable regions. Each marine chart region download contains all the available charts for it's particular region. Once downloaded, each marine chart region is available for use offline. When online, a road map or satellite image map is alternatively available.
UKHO charts are also available for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Channel Islands. UKHO chart regions are divided into 4 regions and are available as in-app purchases. Each in-app purchase gives you 1 year of free chart updates.
Please see http://mxmariner.com/charts.html for more details on offline marine chart regions available for download.
MX Mariner is useful for marine navigation featuring a simple heads up display showing speed and course. You have the ability to drop waypoints, record tracks and create routes. Routes can be activated and the heads up display will also show bearing and range to next waypoint below speed and course. All waypoints, tracks and routes can be backed up as GPX files. GPX files can be imported and exported to other programs.
MX Mariner also has configurable units of measure for bearings, position, speed and distance. Bearings in MX Mariner can be shown as true or magnetic. Magnetic bearings use the world magnetic model published National Geospacial Intelligence Agency. Speed and distances can be set to Nautical, Statute or Metric. Position can be set to degrees, degrees-minutes or degrees-minutes-seconds. Navigators can also choose to use their device internal magnetometer or gps course to orientate ship on the marine chart. Optionally, heading and course predictor lines can also be shown on the marine chart. MX Mariner also offers configurable back-light levels suitable for daylight to off-shore night conditions.
connect with other travelers and find great new things to do. Plot
your trip, photos and videos right on the map and upload it to
EveryTrail.com, Facebook and Twitter.
Create an interactive trip map while you walk, bike, run, hike, drive,
sail, ski or travel other ways. You can plot pictures that you take along the way directly onto the map you make. Add your own
colorful commentary for a complete travel story.
Share your adventures with friends by uploading directly from your
phone to Facebook, Twitter and EveryTrail.com, the leading online GPS
travel community. You can also update your own personal blog or
website with the map you make from EveryTrail.com.
Take along over 400,000 trips from other global travelers that will
inspire you on your next adventure—and guide you along the way. You
can leave those heavy outdated guidebooks at home, because EveryTrail
route maps and travel tips will be right at your fingertips wherever
✓ Track your route with your phone’s GPS capability - see your route
map drawn while you move
✓ Use multitasking capabilities to keep tracking while using
other apps (note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can
dramatically decrease battery life)
✓ Listen to awesome audio guides that give you hands free info at key
POIs along the way
✓ Plot pictures taken with your phone’s camera on your map instantly
OR easily add pics from another camera or photo website later
✓ Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter and EveryTrail right from your phone
✓ Download maps to use offline when data connection is spotty or to
avoid pricey roaming charges (Pro Version only)
✓ View stats while tracking (distance, speed, elevation and more)
✓ View full-screen trip maps, photos and travel logs on EveryTrail.com
✓ Search over 400,000 trips from other world travelers
✓ Find trips near your current location, by activity, length and more
✓ Follow trips on interactive maps while traveling
✓ Track a new trip while following another trip
✓ Save trips (yours and others) on your phone
BENEFITS OF PRO APP OVER FREE VERSION
+ Download and manage maps for offline use
+ No Ads
+ Sync ALL your own trips between the app and EveryTrail.com
+ Sync ALL your favorite trips between the app and EveryTrail.com
+ More Pro features to come!
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
ONE LANGUAGE PACK included with app purchase. Additional languages extra. Available language pairs: English ⇆ Spanish, English ⇆ French, English ⇆ Italian, English ⇆ German
Word Lens gives you translation on the go:
- NO NETWORK required - results appear immediately on your video screen when you need it, anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use, like the regular camera
- Look up translations by typing them in, or clicking on a word.
NOTE: This paid version of Word Lens INCLUDES ONE LANGUAGE pack. Additional language packs can be purchased within the app.
Available language pairs:
+ English ⇆ Russian
+ English ⇆ Spanish
+ English ⇆ French
+ English ⇆ Italian
+ English ⇆ German
+ English ⇆ Portuguese
Notes for getting the best quality out of your translations:
- Best used on clearly printed text (e.g. signs, menus)
- DOES NOT recognize handwriting or stylized fonts
- It's not perfect, but you can get the general meaning!
- Keep text in focus by holding it at least one hand-length away and tap-to-focus if autofocus is struggling.
- Turn on the flashlight (if available on your device)
- Zoom in (if available on your device)
Some features are device dependent. Not all device cameras can zoom, nor do all devices have a flashlight.
Having trouble? We want to hear from you! Email us at:
Hardware Controls: Take Pictures and Videos: Used to access the camera so we can translate what it sees.
Network Communication: Market Billing Service: Used to purchase language packs.
Network Communication: Full Internet Access: OPT-IN ONLY: Used only if you opt-in to submit errors and anonymous usage statistics to Quest Visual to help improve the product.
Network Communication: View Network State: OPT-IN ONLY: Used only if you opt-in to submit errors. Data is only reported if you opt-in and you are online and you are not roaming.
"Easy-to-use app that should be an essential for air travelers" - Practical Travel Gear
"I highly recommend this App, even if you only fly a few times a year it would be incredibly useful." - AppShouter
Flight Tracking Features:
• Track flights on a map showing flight path and current radar weather
• My Home page gives an easy view into your home airport’s current status and your next trip
• Flight Status Push Alerts for flights stored in My Trips
• View terminal, gate and baggage claim information
• See where the plane for your flight is coming from, and check its status via Aircraft's Previous Flight
• Driving Directions to Airport integration with Google Maps
• Easily find alternative flights by viewing flight schedules between cities
• Search flights up to 350 days in the future and save them
My Trips Features:
• (BETA) Forward your itinerary confirmation email to Trips@FlightView.com, and it will be automatically loaded into your My Trips on your device
• Trips are synced between devices and with www.FlightView.com so you can quickly reference their statuses everywhere
• Add notes to flights or trips, such as car rental and hotel reservation numbers, and keep all of your day-of-travel information in one place
• While in-flight, review your saved itineraries in Airplane mode
Airport Delay Information Features:
• View a color-coded map of airport delays in the US & Canada with weather overlay to see how your travel plans could be affected
• View list of airports suffering the Biggest Departure Delays right now
• View FlightView's proprietary Airport Delay Index for 180 major airports in the US and Canada
• View FAA Airport Closures & Delay Programs for major airports in the US
• Post your Flight or the Flights within a Trip to your Calendar
• Share trip itineraries via email or share flights via email or SMS/text
• Tweet your flight status
• Post your Trip Itinerary or Flight Information on Facebook
• Login to FlightView using Facebook login
GPS Trails Pro works in remote places like national parks, wilderness areas, and backcountry spots without relying on data and cell signals.
With GPS Trails Pro, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. Store unlimited tracks.
Share your trip: Post adventures to backpacker.com, Twitter and Facebook.
Geotag your photos, videos, and sound clips: Save coordinates with every image and see their exact location on a map. Auto-save videos to your YouTube account too.
View maps: See unlimited street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo.
Navigate on the trail: Be an expert backcountry navigator. Use the digital compass to follow bearings or go to waypoints on the trail.
Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Pick your coordinates: Choose latitude/longitude or UTM and WGS 84 or NAD 27 then use GPS Trails for advanced navigation with traditional paper maps.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Pro is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs to charge the phone.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our mobile apps to discuss upcoming releases, new features, and your feedback. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry without cell coverage. This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Easy+Fast Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google and Bing maps)
• Display Real-Time nowCoast Weather Information and NEXRAD Weather Radar (animated)
• Free access to more than 100.000 seamlessly stitched USGS topographic maps - easy to use as browsable map layer
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX/KML/KMZ Import/Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Dropbox, Facebook, ..)
• Display coordinates in Lat/Lon, UTM or MGRS/USNG (Military Grid/ US National Grid)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• USGS DRGs: Seamless coverage of topo maps of the USA at Scales 1:250.000, 1:100.000, 1:63.000 and 1:24.000/25.000
• New US Topo maps
• USGS High Resolution aerial imagery
• NAIP Orthoimagery for conterminous US
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Earth At Night
Available map overlays:
• Hillshading overlay layer for OSM, Google or Bing maps
• Ridge Weather Radar NWS
• Wind, Temperature, Pressure
• Wind Vectors
• Precipitation Estimate - 1-hr
• Precipitation Forecast 24h
• Surface Air Temperature
• Hazard Warnings
• Tropical Cyclone Track
• Wind Vector Forecast 24h
• Max. Air Forecast 24h
• Min. Air Forecast 24h
USGS DRG topographic maps:
The 7.5-minute maps (1:24.000/1:25.000) are the best maps for outdoor activities in the USA. Although some of the maps are quite old, they contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in new USTopos, Google, Bing and OSM maps.
DRGs (Digital Raster Graphics) were produced from 1995 to 2001 by U.S. Geological Survey. DRGs have been made for all quadrangles in the USGS map series.
New US Topo Maps:
US Topo maps are a graphic synthesis of The National Map data files and are produced in the familiar 7.5-minute by 7.5- minute geographic format. Current US Topo map layers include an orthoimage base, transportation, geographic names, topographic contours, boundaries, hydrography and woodlands. Also included are the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) and the United States National Grid.
Currently US Topo maps cover about 75% of the conterminous US. Full coverage with latest maps will be available soon (est. Summer 2013)
Seamless coverage of contiguous US with 1m/pixel resolution
HRO aerial imagery:
High resolution arial photos covering US urban areas and borders (up to 10cm/pixel)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing, hunting, offroad 4WD tours or search&rescue (SAR).
Add custom waypoints in longitude/latitude, UTM or MGRS/USNG format with WGS84 datum.
Import/Export/Share GPS-Waypoints/Tracks/Routes in GPX or Google Earth KML/KMZ format.
View Real-time nowCoast weather information like temperature or windvectors and overlay to map.
See animated NEXRAD rain radar to make accurate predictions when raining will start/stop.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
US topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Free version with limited features available.
Comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS outdoor navigation app that is packed with features. View topo maps offline, track your route, hunt geocaches, use a voice guide and do even more...
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The most recent independent review by Tiggerbird:
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.
With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* A one finger swipe to move the globe
* A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
* A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
★ Search for businesses near you
★ Add reviews, photos, and tips for your favorite businesses
★ Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
★ Narrow your searches by 'hood, distance, price, and what's open now
★ Browse reviews to read what's great (and not so great) in your city
★ Find great deals offered by your favorite local businesses
★ Check in and share on Facebook and Twitter
★ Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
★ Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your phone
★ Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Gas prices can vary by up to 20 cents per gallon or more. GasBuddy helps you find the cheapest gas prices with one tap.
Submitting gas prices helps everyone save money on gas.
- Find cheapest gas near you
- Find cheapest gas by city/zip/postal code
- Report gas prices to help other people find cheap gas
- Chance of winning $100 of gas every day!
- Earn points for reporting gas prices
- Earn awards for posting gas prices
- Save money every time you fill up at the cheapest stations
- "This app saves me so much it's ridiculous."
- "This app is a no brainer! The accuracy is astounding and WILL save you money. Trust me, you want this app!"
- "I love this app! It helped me find a gas station just a mile from my house that I never knew existed. This app is easy to use and saves you money."
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas.
Gas prices only for USA and Canada
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Join the community of millions of drivers using award-winning Scout, your personalized mapping and GPS navigation travel application for Android. Whether it’s your daily commute, discovery of local events, or a simple direction to or map of a nearby store, you’ll travel like a boss with Scout. Current maps and traffic features get you what you need with instant speed, from voice-guided directions and traffic to nearby restaurants, cheap gas, and more!
✔ My Dashboard – Think of this home screen as your go-to, daily toolbar to view a map of your current location, traffic-based commute times to your work or home address, and local weather. Plus, find any nearby place like restaurants, gas, coffee, and ATMs or any recent destination with just a tap or simple voice command.
✔ My Traffic –Street-Level Traffic shows you traffic flows on major roads and side streets and is also used to calculate the most traffic-optimized, real-time routes and provide accurate ETAs, making your overall trip faster and more efficient.
✔ Meet up with friends with real-time ETA sharing–Plan a meet up with friends at a restaurant, organize group weekend travel, or have an impromptu coffee date with real-time group ETA sharing on a map and free voice-guided turn-by-turn directions for all invitees, even if they don’t have the Scout for Android app!
✔OnMyWay® – NEW! Share your ETA from anywhere along your route to let others know when you’ll arrive at your destination and let them follow your real-time progress.
✔ Things to do and weekend events – No more boredom or stressing about making plans! Discover live music, family fun, activities for the outdoor enthusiast, and cool local events in the community. You can also plan online at www.scout.me. Log in to sync your favorites between the site and the Scout application.
✔ Nearby Places – Use one-tap search and discovery to quickly view coffee, restaurants and cheap gas stations nearby, with Yelp and TripAdvisor community reviews. Whether it’s a familiar community in your hometown or travel to a new destination, get the detail on the best place to grab a bite or store to shop at while you’re in transit.
✔ Voice Commands – Speak, don’t type, to view a map or directions to a street address or saved place and navigate there hands free while keeping your eyes on the road to avoid accidents, hazards and being stopped by the police.
✔ Fresh Mapping – Scout’s maps are always updated and provide you with both 2D and 3D view options during navigation.
✔ Voice Turn-by-Turn Directions – Pick your route and get turn-by-turn directions with award-winning Telenav® GPS navigation with voice guidance. Control your route settings with just a tap and avoid tolls or highways.
What’s the word on Scout?
From our users on Google Play:
I like this app better than Google's. Easier to see when I'm driving, and links to Yelp reviews for nearby businesses. Highly recommended.”
Never thought I'd stop using Google maps.”
In the press:
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel,
“Top Travel App” - Departures
2012 Best of CES Finalist
2012 CTIA Emerging Technology Award Winner
2012 IAVA Communicator Award of Excellence
2012 Telematics Update Best Navigation Product
2012 Appy Award Finalist
Whether you’re running a quick errand across town or taking a road trip across the country, MapQuest has the trusted directions and features you need for stress-free navigation. Our app can guide you with voice navigation, route you around accidents, and even help you find cheap gas. You can even customize your experience with multi-stop directions, robust bookmarking options, handy sharing features and automatic traffic re-routing. MapQuest is here to help get you where you need to go, wherever life takes you.
With the MapQuest App, you can:
• NEW! Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, Custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
• IMPROVED! Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our now, more accurate ETA feature
• MapQuest has all the features you need: voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation, live traffic updates, location sharing, as well as walking and driving directions help you get to your destination, stress-free.
• Beat traffic with our automatic re-routing feature
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button
• Customized layers help you quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
The Expedia Hotels & Flights app lets you view a beautiful itinerary of the trips you've booked in the app or on our website. As always, you can save up to 40% with amazing Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals and then, use your phone or tablet to find the best flight to anywhere in the world. Download Expedia today.
Save big on hotel rooms
• Save up to 40% with Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals
• Default to your current location for fast, on-the-go booking
• See reviews from actual hotel customers
• Sort by price, deals, or reviews — instantly
• Get cheap hotel rooms or 5-star luxury suites
Find the perfect flight
• Book a flight to anywhere in the world
• Sort by price, duration, or time instantly
• Search by airport name, city, or code
Book in a flash
• Already signed in? Book in under 30 seconds
• Slide to purchase and away you go!
View your itinerary
• View upcoming trips that you book in the app and on the web
• Open the app when you're about to travel and immediately see your trip
• It looks awesome, too!
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
• Make My Book collections such as Food, Shopping, Car, Home, Health and Fun, or create your own custom collections
• Add notes to My Book entries such as favorite dishes, salesperson’s names, direct telephone numbers or estimates
• Easily share businesses with friends and family
• Automatically updated business info, including new numbers, addresses and directions
• One-touch calling from listings and search results
• Ratings and reviews
• Restaurant menus within the app (where available)
• Coupons for nearby businesses*
YP can do that.℠
*Some restrictions may apply. Please call first to confirm the business will accept this coupon. Not all businesses accept mobile coupons.
- Compare hotel, flight and car rental deals
- Book your hotel, flight or car rental, right in the app
- Track your flight status
- View and manage your itinerary with My Trips
- Look up baggage fees, airline numbers and airport information
The app requires certain permissions to give you the best experience.
Required for finding hotels and car rentals near you
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, INTERNET
Required for optimizing KAYAK features on different networks
Required let you store your trips schedule on your device calendar for easy access. These are only used if you explicitly use the "add to calendar" feature in My Trips.
Required for storing app information like icons, search history, etc.
Required for optimizing KAYAK features for your specific device
A simple way to book hotels, flights and rental cars when you’re on the go. Choose from 200,000+ hotels, or try Name Your Own Price® or Express Deals for even deeper hotel discounts.
*If you have any problems or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com, and if you like us, give us a +1. Your feedback is important to us.*
• 200,000+ hotels on sale everyday
• Filter by star level, price, amenity, or for pet-friendly properties
• Browse photos and real guest reviews
• Name Your Own Price and save up to 60%
• See Winning Bids from real Name Your Own Price® customers to help you bid
• Exclusive Tonight-Only Deals® available for a same day reservations
• Express Deals: deep discount - without bidding!
• Home Screen Widget: see hotel deals in your last searched location or your current location
• Domestic and international flights
• Round-trip or one way
• Search airports by name, city, airport code or find ones near you
• Sort by price, stops, time or airline
• Easily book domestic tickets for children or infants
• Search thousands of rental cars
• Find the nearest airport pick-up location
• Name Your Own Price and save up to 40%
• See Winning Bids from real Name Your Own Price® customers to help you bid
• Pay for your hotel or flight with Google Wallet for faster checkout
With WhitePages you can:
- Find People using the #1 phone directory
- Find Stores and Restaurants using our yellow pages business search
- ID unknown callers with reverse phone look ups
- Use phone number comments and spam scores to avoid unwanted calls or texts
- View Menus from restaurants, salons, spas and more
- Update your contacts with names, phones and addresses from WhitePages
- Get Maps & Driving Directions fast
- Add WhitePages to the Android Quick Search Box to make searching even quicker
- Canadian people search
• Book, change or cancel air reservations
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check in for your flight
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Purchase Economy Comfort and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries on six continents.
10% off when you book with the Hotels.com app!
Use the coupon code MOBILE10N at checkout. Bookings aren't eligible for Welcome Rewards ® nights when you use this discount coupon. Most major chains are excluded. See full terms and conditions below.*
You get the best interactive hotel booking experience with the Hotels.com free Android app
• Find and book a room securely with over 260,000 hotels throughout 200 countries giving you great choice and value.
• Save on your booking with over 20,000 last minute hotel deals, discounts and promotions.
• Find a hotel tonight with our exclusive ‘Tonight’s Local Deals’ feature for special daily offers and late room reservations, only available to Hotels.com mobile users.
• Cheap hotel rooms or 5 star luxury suites, the hotels.com app makes it easy to find the best accommodation including hotels, apartments and B&Bs.
• Search for a place to stay close to your location as well as on our interactive maps.
• Sort, filter and compare by price, deals, ratings or reviews with the powerful Hotels.com search tools.
Hotels.com app Anywhere, Everywhere makes your hotel booking quick, friendly and easy
• Access your past, current and future reservations, even when offline.
• View your hotel’s location with just one touch to find the best route to your hotel
• Sign in once then there is no need to re enter your email and password. No Hotels.com account? No problem, you can create one within app or book as a guest user.
At Hotels.com, we reward our customers
• Benefit from Hotels.com WelcomeRewards (buy 10 nights and get 1 free). All bookings made on the Hotels.com app (at eligible hotels) will count towards your WelcomeRewards account, which can be viewed via the app.
*Terms and Conditions for Coupon: MOBILE10N
Use this coupon to get 10% off the price of your booking at a participating Price Match Guarantee hotel. You must pay for your stay when you make the booking. The discount doesn’t apply to any taxes, fees or additional costs, and you’ll need to pay the full price for any other rooms in this booking.
To use this coupon, you must be over 18 years old. You need to book by 11:59 PM CT on 5/11/2014 on the US or CA versions of Hotels.com mobile app or mobile website for a stay to be completed between 4/21/2014 and 9/11/2014. Bookings are subject to availability and the hotel’s terms and conditions.
This coupon can’t be used for:
1. Package bookings i.e. hotel + flight
2. Bookings made through Group Travel Services
3. Bookings paid for at the hotel
4. Bookings paid for in a foreign currency
5. Bookings at non-participating hotels
6. Bookings made prior to receipt of this coupon
Go to hotels.com/deals/hotel-exclusions for a list of non-participating hotels. Participating hotels are subject to change at any time.
This coupon is only valid for the first 8,000 bookings as long as you use it by the deadline above. You’ll be able to check that it’s still valid before completing a booking. There’s a limit of one coupon per booking, and it can’t be combined with other offers. You can’t collect or redeem Welcome Rewards nights when you use this coupon.
You can’t apply this coupon to taxes, fees, or charges including, without limitation, extra guests, phone calls, cancellation fees, parking, or other charges. You must pay these charges when you make your booking, or directly at the hotel.
You can’t redeem this coupon for cash, and it can’t be transferred or sold. It’s void where prohibited by law. Improper use of the coupon by you is prohibited and could be construed as fraud. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time.
Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see hotels.com/customer_care/terms_conditions.html) and all bookings are subject to availability.
Hotels.com is the promoter of this offer.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with US and CA law.
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million installs on Android and iOS
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
And with all your past orders saved and available for easy reordering, there's a slight chance you'll eat too much and too often. But hey, your self-control is beyond the scope of this app.
-View menus, reviews and restaurant information for 20,000+ restaurants in more than 500 cities, and easily place your order online through the app.
-Search your current location or enter an address to find and order from takeout restaurants near you.
-Search by cuisine, restaurant or menu item and filter restaurants to see which are currently accepting online orders.
-Save multiple addresses and order faster from the places you frequent.
-Search for delivery restaurants, carryout restaurants or both, and filter by the restaurant's proximity to wherever you are - perfect for grabbing some grub on the go.
-Save a little cash with our coupons and discounts.
-Stay up to date on your order's progress when you order from our Track Your Grub restaurants. Select restaurants even let you track your delivery's progress in real-time on a map.
-Past orders are saved for speedy reordering - seriously, just a couple of taps.
-Your payment information is stored so you only have to fiddle with all those numbers once.
Available in more than 500 of your favorite cities, including: Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bloomington, Boston, Boulder, Champaign-Urbana, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Ithaca, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Haven, New York, Oakland, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Rochester, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Scottsdale, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tempe and Washington DC.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigation http://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
• Global Navigation makes it easier to find Things to Do, plan your vacation, manage your account and view Help & Support. Includes quick links to Wait Times, Disney Character appearances, Here & Now and more!
• Scan your tickets and passes with your smartphone to link them to My Disney Experience
•Maps of Walt Disney World® Resort, optimized for touch screens, with details only Disney Parks can provide. Pan and zoom around:
–Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park
–Water Parks: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach
–Downtown Disney® Area
–Select Walt Disney World Resort hotels
–ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
•See attraction wait times and dining availability integrated with maps
•Get acquainted with park and hotel locations while planning your visit
•Use the new Here & Now feature to instantly find attractions and events closest to your current location
OFFICIAL WALT DISNEY WORLD® PARK INFORMATION
•Explore Walt Disney World® attractions, including descriptions, images and height requirements
•Access special features including official Disney Parks wait times and current FASTPASS® return times
•Locate nearest restrooms, baby care centers, concierge and other Guest Services
•Learn when and where your favorite Disney Characters will be appearing next
•See Park hours and schedules, available at a glance
•Browse entertainment, including parades, fireworks, stage shows and performance times
•Find valuable tips and FAQ in Help Center
OFFICIAL DISNEY DINING INFORMATION
•View menus for dining locations
•Browse dining options including Table Service and Quick Service locations
•Check availability and sign in to make dining reservations
•Sort and filter dining options to find what meets the needs of your family based on location, price range, cuisine, and experience description
•View your upcoming resort reservations
•Create and manage your own personalized itinerary, including dining reservations. Add personal notes, reminders for parades, fireworks, and other Disney entertainment.
•Share your itinerary with family and friends
•Save your favorite experiences on Wish Lists, so you won’t forget any must-see items
•Sign in to manage your personal profile
This app collects your location to enable certain features, such as Maps and Explore. If you choose to not to allow location to be collected, those features will not be available to you. This app also asks you to register by providing certain information about yourself, such as your full name, email and postal address, birthdate and answers to security questions. Registration is optional, but if you choose not to register, certain features may not be available to you. You may also elect to provide other information to take advantage of vacation planning features this app provides, such as details regarding your vacation to Walt Disney World Resort and a credit card number for online purchases.
It’s new—optimized for mobile devices—and continuously updated! The official My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World® is the very best way to plan your visit, navigate the parks and maximize the magic while enjoying all that Walt Disney World® Resort has to offer!
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.